d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Bowazon On Classic
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109.00
Aug 4 2018 11:57am
Hi, just wanted to ask what do u guys think about trying to play bowazon on classic?

Did some tests with heroeditor and I think it has some potential but cb is a must have (rattlecage).

I'm intending to play physical zon and think only strafe is worth maxing, multishot got just too low dmg

What do u guys think on this idea? Is gothic bow and 25cb enough to feel any pleasure from playing this char or should I just lvl my hammerdin ?

Hope we'll discuss it and you would give me some advices about gear :)
Gold: 15,245.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 4 2018 02:13pm
Bowazons are hard to play with at classic.
I've had my best satisfaction with an hybrid physical/cold, using strafe and freezing arrow.

I'm using Goblin toe as sole source of crushing blow, and many points into dexterity coupled with a Balista to get sufficient mana leech to use freezing arrows without mana potions.

But even this is not playable the same way as a whirlwind barbarian or a hammerdin...
Gold: 20.00
Aug 4 2018 09:13pm
Quote (Paffcio @ Aug 4 2018 10:57am)
Hi, just wanted to ask what do u guys think about trying to play bowazon on classic?

Did some tests with heroeditor and I think it has some potential but cb is a must have (rattlecage).

I'm intending to play physical zon and think only strafe is worth maxing, multishot got just too low dmg

What do u guys think on this idea? Is gothic bow and 25cb enough to feel any pleasure from playing this char or should I just lvl my hammerdin ?

Hope we'll discuss it and you would give me some advices about gear :)

Do you intend this for single player? Because I can advise you there

If its bnet, gl, it's just gear dependent at that point
Gold: 109.00
Aug 5 2018 02:34am
Quote (SagittariusA @ Aug 5 2018 05:13am)
Do you intend this for single player? Because I can advise you there

If its bnet, gl, it's just gear dependent at that point

oh, i forgot to say, i'd like to try it on bn :)
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll