d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Last Minute Build - What Should I Play?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,230.00
Aug 3 2018 01:54pm
Want to be able to farm T16's. TS and Wander builds seem to be too squishy for this. Unless I'm just looking at the wrong ones. For budget I don't care as long as the build isn't gated by the budget. First character for flashback so needs to be able to farm itself up reliably.
Gold: 2,004.41
Aug 3 2018 02:04pm
arc trap sab
fast, very tanky and powerful

This post was edited by Sakuraba on Aug 3 2018 02:04pm
Aug 3 2018 02:07pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Aug 3 2018 10:04pm)
arc trap sab
fast, very tanky and powerful

hmmmm.. kay. who has the best guide for arc trapper. there are so many lol.

e/ not to mention the ones i see are using flame dash and are slow -.-

This post was edited by kasey21 on Aug 3 2018 02:12pm
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 3 2018 02:25pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Aug 3 2018 10:07pm)
hmmmm.. kay. who has the best guide for arc trapper. there are so many lol.

e/ not to mention the ones i see are using flame dash and are slow -.-

trap isnt really the fastest build :wacko: they are reliable sure, but the most boring playstyle you can imagine :(
Gold: 58,245.03
Aug 3 2018 02:27pm
start with a jugger sunder and convert it in RF jugg ! easy !

do not forgot @Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.@

This post was edited by King_Slay on Aug 3 2018 02:27pm
Gold: 4,780.69
Aug 3 2018 02:27pm
beyblade let it ripe!
Gold: 2.00
Aug 3 2018 02:28pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ 3 Aug 2018 22:25)
trap isnt really the fastest build :wacko: they are reliable sure, but the most boring playstyle you can imagine :(

trap is not as boring as totem to me, i played both to try them out and trap wasnt as boring as i though it would be, but still self cast> by far
Aug 3 2018 02:32pm
I'll list what I use, it's basically what zizaran used but it seems his char is gone, I guess rip'd or something

www.poeurl.com/b1nm - passive tree

wep: spell damage sceptre with high attack speed etc, can use brightbeak for maps
shield: spell dmg/life/spell crit shield
helm: life/mana/res or starkonja
amulet: spell/light damage, cast speed, res, life amu, whatever you can get
rings: 1x essence worm w/ wrath in it, 1x ring life/mana/res/stats you might need
belt: rare stygian with life/res, any stats you need
boots: life/res/movement or atziri's boots if you can still get max res
gloves: slavedrivers hand
armor: tinkerskin or shroud of the lightless, shroud usually isn't too expensive and only requires 5L to make what is an effective 6L with ele pen, also scales life/mana with abyss jewels.

armor links:
arc or vaal arc - trap support - trap and mine damage - cluster traps - faster casting - lightning pen (drop light pen if using shroud of lightless)
using faster casting because slave drivers hand gloves scale cast speed with trap throw speed and give trap skills blood magic, which reserves your MoM mana pool and allows you to throw traps insanely fast, easily triggering 20% life regen from the sab ascendancy

cwdt - immortal call - inc duration - enfeeble

orb of storms - curse on hit - conduction -

clarity - enlighten - vaal righteous fire - inc duration

shield charge - faster attacks - fortify

flame dash - faster casting (for ledges/gaps)

wrath in essence worm

lightning golem and bear trap if you want

flasks:
life, diamond ,silver , quicksilver , quartz flask
change those up as you wish, I do recommend quartz for the dodge and spell dodge

I've done all content with this build very easily, the trap throw speed really makes it fast and tanky. You could put shimmerons on switch for boss farming, I don't use them and still farm uber elder deathless and easy.
Aug 3 2018 02:34pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 3 2018 02:25pm)

arc trap with shield charge is very fast
Aug 3 2018 02:41pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 3 2018 10:25pm)

Lightning trapsin is my favorite thing to play in D2. Arc trapper reminds me of that a bit.

Quote (Sakuraba @ Aug 3 2018 10:32pm)
I'll list what I use, it's basically what zizaran used but it seems his char is gone, I guess rip'd or something

www.poeurl.com/b1nm - passive tree

wep: spell damage sceptre with high attack speed etc, can use brightbeak for maps
shield: spell dmg/life/spell crit shield
helm: life/mana/res or starkonja
amulet: spell/light damage, cast speed, res, life amu, whatever you can get
rings: 1x essence worm w/ wrath in it, 1x ring life/mana/res/stats you might need
belt: rare stygian with life/res, any stats you need
boots: life/res/movement or atziri's boots if you can still get max res
gloves: slavedrivers hand
armor: tinkerskin or shroud of the lightless, shroud usually isn't too expensive and only requires 5L to make what is an effective 6L with ele pen, also scales life/mana with abyss jewels.

armor links:
arc or vaal arc - trap support - trap and mine damage - cluster traps - faster casting - lightning pen (drop light pen if using shroud of lightless)
using faster casting because slave drivers hand gloves scale cast speed with trap throw speed and give trap skills blood magic, which reserves your MoM mana pool and allows you to throw traps insanely fast, easily triggering 20% life regen from the sab ascendancy

cwdt - immortal call - inc duration - enfeeble

orb of storms - curse on hit - conduction -

clarity - enlighten - vaal righteous fire - inc duration

shield charge - faster attacks - fortify

flame dash - faster casting (for ledges/gaps)

wrath in essence worm

lightning golem and bear trap if you want

flasks:
life, diamond ,silver , quicksilver , quartz flask
change those up as you wish, I do recommend quartz for the dodge and spell dodge

I've done all content with this build very easily, the trap throw speed really makes it fast and tanky. You could put shimmerons on switch for boss farming, I don't use them and still farm uber elder deathless and easy.

thanks. Will try this.

Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll