d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Official Bug Thread (if You Find One)
Prev1212223242532Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,084.46
Dec 15 2018 11:20pm
Jubilance from glyphs does not appear to give the new XP on hit bonus
Gold: 80,812.11
Dec 17 2018 10:35pm
map should of spawned 3 EP waves...

/e i ran the same map again, and got 3 EP waves... didnt get 3 on the first run through though

This post was edited by hasteful on Dec 17 2018 10:43pm
Gold: 1,084.46
Dec 20 2018 11:23am
Quote (Gearic @ 16 Dec 2018 01:20)
Jubilance from glyphs does not appear to give the new XP on hit bonus

Anyone else seen this? Should we expect some sort of bug tracker, or notice when stuff is fixed, or working as intended, etc?
Gold: 0.97
Dec 24 2018 09:32am
When killing a set of EPs I got +1 rank in prof, but after the increase didn't gain a single point during the wave.
Bug? Coincidence?
Hard to test on purpose :/
Gold: 609.40
Warn: 30%
Dec 24 2018 10:46am
Quote (McDavid @ Dec 24 2018 01:32pm)
When killing a set of EPs I got +1 rank in prof, but after the increase didn't gain a single point during the wave.
Bug? Coincidence?

I've seen this frequently but it has to be reproducable to do something about. It happens when you put your first point into an ability for example in relation to the charges. If you attack a mob it won't charge AT ALL. Once you hit with your weapon or heal and go back to attacking it starts charging. It seems to happen with proficiency as well like sometimes when you switch your gear, you have to give it a little nudge to start working again.
Gold: 8,888.89
Dec 25 2018 06:23pm
Quote (McDavid @ Dec 25 2018 04:32am)
Bug? Coincidence?

Your post indicates that you gained a Rank in either weapon / charm, but, you did not gain any prof points after that.
One outcome of this is because you have already hit the maximum of 10 prof point gain per wave, only way to reproduce
this effect, is to take notw of your prof point total and compare it just as you are about to gain a rank and see if this is
an issue.

Quote (Bob888 @ Dec 25 2018 05:46am)
I've seen this frequently but it has to be reproducable to do something about. It happens when you put your first point into an ability for example in relation to the charges. If you attack a mob it won't charge AT ALL. Once you hit with your weapon or heal and go back to attacking it starts charging. It seems to happen with proficiency as well like sometimes when you switch your gear, you have to give it a little nudge to start working again.

@ Blue. So basically change your next action directly after gaining a Rank to re-calibrate prof counter, or continue on for next wave to re-calibrate it.

Personally finding something so minuscule takes talent, I may have to take my hat off to that one.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 25 2018 06:24pm
Dec 25 2018 09:27pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 25 2018 10:23pm)
Your post indicates that you gained a Rank in either weapon / charm, but, you did not gain any prof points after that.
One outcome of this is because you have already hit the maximum of 10 prof point gain per wave, only way to reproduce
this effect, is to take notw of your prof point total and compare it just as you are about to gain a rank and see if this is
an issue.

@ Blue. So basically change your next action directly after gaining a Rank to re-calibrate prof counter, or continue on for next wave to re-calibrate it.

Personally finding something so minuscule takes talent, I may have to take my hat off to that one.

It's not minuscule. Over there in hardcore land where everything is sweet and better you guys takes a week to do one climb. Over here on softcore people do up to 10, 11 climbs in a day. That means that 11x you're going to be missing out on abilities not charging for a bit and prof not being gained sometimes when switching from gear. We also usually switch gear frequently on softcore so the chance for this to happen are much higher. Over in hardcore dead land you can use a lvl 45,40 or sometimes even lvl 35 item all the way to masterquest and it's smooth sailing for your weekly solo climb. Over here on softcore we have a lot of gear. We like to swap our gear frequently and the abilties not charging etc. etc. becomes very prevalent very quickly.
Gold: 0.97
Dec 25 2018 09:39pm
Having softcore vs hardcore bs is more pathetic than left vs right
Gold: 8,888.89
Dec 25 2018 09:45pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Dec 26 2018 04:27pm)
It's not minuscule. Over there in hardcore land where everything is sweet and better you guys takes a week to do one climb. Over here on softcore people do up to 10, 11 climbs in a day. That means that 11x you're going to be missing out on abilities not charging for a bit and prof not being gained sometimes when switching from gear. We also usually switch gear frequently on softcore so the chance for this to happen are much higher. Over in hardcore dead land you can use a lvl 45,40 or sometimes even lvl 35 item all the way to masterquest and it's smooth sailing for your weekly solo climb. Over here on softcore we have a lot of gear. We like to swap our gear frequently and the abilties not charging etc. etc. becomes very prevalent very quickly.

You proved my point with illogical ramblings.

A person playing solo [either core] has more time to find something so minuscule because they are NOT rushing.
When I gain a rank in my weapon, I always take note of the prof count, and before I hit the next tier, I re-check that total... it increased as intended.
Now, is it because I solo as a Melee / Heal build where I interchange actions or abilities during each wave? It could be, it has NOTHING to do with how fast my run is.

Think of a better argument, you failed in your explanation, in reality, a person taking their time gaining levels slower BUT gaining RANKS faster would have identified the issue.

I personally think you are reaching at straws.

Quote (McDavid @ Dec 26 2018 04:39pm)
Having softcore vs hardcore bs is more pathetic than left vs right

I agree, hence the reason I stated to Bob888 "EITHER" core.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 25 2018 09:48pm
Dec 25 2018 10:52pm
It's not truly a question of cores it's a question of gameplay preference. You like to pause the game and take out at notebook to doodle down all the numbers in between killing mobs. Most of us prefer to just hack and slash.

Interchanging abilities in between waves? That sounds a hell of a lot more complicated than it really is lol. Another myth here is that by going solo you're gaining ranks faster. You get faster prof in group climbs than you do in solo climbs.

I think that we need to find testable bugs to make the game more and more suitable.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1212223242532Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll