d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Keto Diet > Any Of You Guys Use It?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,895.00
Aug 14 2018 11:47pm
Quote (VinnieG @ Aug 12 2018 07:11pm)
Oh sorry I don't see bolded very well with the color scheme I have.

It would be easier to debunk what everyone believes is unhealthy about it. Give me something specific.
For instance, dietary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol, and that is usually one of the first things used.

Someone ITT mocks eating more fat to lose fat. I should just ignore the idiocy, but this really shows a lack of any knowledge on the matter, and whoever it was should reconsider speaking on something they've no knowledge about.

But really, it's all relative to the individual, and I did mention there is a gene you can get tested for to see if trying keto out may be a good choice.

And I'd like to add, I don't think this is a diet to adhere to completely, but more of a general guideline. I like much of what Mark Sisson has to say on the matter, mainly about going into ketosis a few times a year for a few weeks or so, and otherwise staying low carb and more paleo, which is what I myself do or at least try to stick to.

Lol, speaks volumes.

But why would going into ketosis be beneficial for the general population?
Gold: 11.58
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll