d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Add Comment To Report Post!
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3,083.62
Aug 10 2018 08:28am
There's more important things to look into then a early bump of an item they may have added in another post.. I do agree that it feels like even pming or reporting a post goes no where lately. But adding a comment section to a report post wouldn't help if they don't even look at them from the get go. But yes I believe it should have been there from the get go. Because stuff gets over looked if they don't know why a thing gets reported.. but snitches should get stitches :rofl:
Gold: 163,226.58
Trader: Trusted
Aug 10 2018 10:18am
imo its not needed. Admins/moderators/TA/and all of them who takes care of this are doing it in their spare time.
If you report a post actions will be taken , there is no need for a comment box that will probably be abused by trolls
Gold: 133,193.40
Aug 10 2018 02:32pm
Quote (Death_tous_all @ 10 Aug 2018 16:28)
There's more important things to look into then a early bump of an item they may have added in another post.. I do agree that it feels like even pming or reporting a post goes no where lately. But adding a comment section to a report post wouldn't help if they don't even look at them from the get go. But yes I believe it should have been there from the get go. Because stuff gets over looked if they don't know why a thing gets reported.. but snitches should get stitches :rofl:

They do look into it, but several violations, not only early bumps as I used as a good example to violations that doesnt always gets closed, because Each topic seems to be dealt with Individually for what its being reported for. Say One topic is reported for Early bump, they scroll through to look for the early bump, but there are no early bumps in that One topic. Unless they are being reported through pm, it doesnt get more similar to what it would be with a comment box.

Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ 10 Aug 2018 18:18)
imo its not needed. Admins/moderators/TA/and all of them who takes care of this are doing it in their spare time.
If you report a post actions will be taken , there is no need for a comment box that will probably be abused by trolls

Actions are being made.
But there is indeed a need of a comment box, in order for them to Know what they are looking for.
I do appreciate your point of view. And may not be needed in Certain markets.
There are some markets tho, where people rely on early bumps in order to sell their products.

This post was edited by Yiup on Aug 10 2018 02:34pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,504.66
Trader: Trusted
Aug 23 2018 12:03pm
no. report a post is intended to be efficient and directed with the options provided. if you have a specific issue and you believe elaboration is necessary pm the appropriate staff group.

This post was edited by markro on Aug 23 2018 12:04pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll