d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 632.75
Jul 22 2018 06:14pm
Quote (karlsson89 @ Jul 22 2018 11:13am)
I read it all.

Its a work of wonder, thank you for this.

Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jul 22 2018 03:33pm)
same

can we get a sticky?
Gold: 632.75
Aug 27 2018 06:48pm
Quote (Ramy @ Jul 22 2018 07:45am)
In this video I'm going to tell you exactly how to edit your filter. But first let me tell you how it all started. When I was just 7 years old I was farming the ledge with some friends. Then you wouldn't believe what happened next. An exalted orb dropped, from one of those goatmen monsters. So just like any 7 year old would do I ran to pick it up. This was in ssf hardcore by the way. My friends and I always played ssf hc together btw. We felt it gives you more of a challenge especially since it was hardcore and solo self-found. So we would play it together for the challenge. Anyways, I can go on and on about that story but I'll save that for another video. Let's get back to the main reason I'm talking to you today. So an exalted orb dropped, from one of those goatmen monsters in the ledge when I was playing ssf hardcore btw, and just like any 7 year old would do I popped my quicksilver flasks and ran to pick it up. But as I went to pick it up all these monsters came out of no where. That's when it occurred to me Kuduku must have been near. Ah yes he was, in the corner of my screen I saw the lightning rings pulsating around the great Kuduku. I knew I had to kill all the monsters before being able to reach the exalted orb. So I did a quick weapon swap and put in my cast when damage taken gear because I was about to take a lot, and I mean A LOT of damage. Tommyvv helped me make this build I was using, it was ultimate disco. My gems were cast when damage taken, obviously, in each possible item slot with as many other gems linked to them. The build destroys the ledge, I would know because I farmed this area very often. Anyways, I will have to save the build specifics for another video. Back to the main reason I have you here today. So an exalted orb dropped from the goatmen monster type, but I couldn't pick it up because the great Kuduku was near by with his army of monsters. I did my weapon swap and gem swaps to equip my super strong build only used for special situations. Then, you wont believe what happened next. I gained a level! After farming the ledge for about 6 months I reached level 40. Which wasn't a bad deal at all, especially since I was about to die in ssf hc btw. The level up refilled all my potions and health, so I could continue the fight against Kuduku. After all the monsters were killed off I looked at all the loot and had to use portal scrolls to pick up the rares and sell them to the vendor. After all I was low on transmutation orbs so I needed to get more. It was at that very moment I realized that I could sell full rare sets unidentified for not 1 orb of chance but 2 orbs of chance!! So after spending so much time doing this I returned back to the ledge, and proceeded to kill monsters and continue my grind to level 100. Then what happens next in my story is so crazy. I followed the path and reached the entrance to the climb. I was very familiar with making new instances and power farming the ledge, it came to me like second nature, I could create a new instance faster than anyone. So I did just that. I made a new instance and farmed the zone, then made another instance and another and another until, I realized the most horrible thing that could happen to someone in Path of Exile, happened to me! I never picked up my exalted orb before making a new instance. So being a 7 year old I cried and cried. It was at that moment I knew the default filters weren't good enough for me. I needed something better, something that was customized for my needs, something that no one has ever heard of before. So I made my own filter, and I'm here to tell you all about it and how you can make your own filter. Just click this link below and follow the simple directions to get a free copy of my book, The Guide to Filter Like a Pro. Now, I understand this book is not for everyone. It's only for those of you who are willing to put the effort in learning the ancient secrets of filters. But if you have been watching this video this long I am confident that you are willing to put in the effort. Which is why in a moment I will show you an even better way to filter, which I am currently working on. The great thing about this new filter is that I learned techniques from ancient times and applied them into my book with even better new improved methods. So, what are you waiting for? Click that link below and get started like the other 5,000,000 before you. See how I created and edited the best filter in the world, just click the link below and follow the steps. Your free brochure and booklet will be sent to you along with our monthly newsletters.

Wow someone give this man a nobel peace prize
Gold: 1,444.13
Aug 27 2018 08:07pm
reported for spam + necroing a thread + trying to applaud yourself for your previous spam
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll