d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Graves Is Actually Broken
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,354.00
Aug 16 2018 11:23am
Quote (PinataParty @ Aug 10 2018 03:44pm)
Do i keep ganking the fed teammate's lane to extend their lead even if i know i cant get a kill?
I feel like im just not able to 1shot during ganks and feel like when i show myself i lose all control.

When drake or baron are about to spawn i usually path there and buy 3wards and just clear the space but is that causing me to fall too far behind? Often times my team just wants to group mid when we have full control of drake.
Should i buy my wards early on as opposed to mid/late?
I usually buy 1 control and change to sweeper after 1st buy if i cant buy boots + skirmish

If i cant pull off a juicy 1shot nuclear khazix gank and my lanes are all equal and no kill potential, should i just buy tiamat and farm as much as possible??

Ive been seeing alot of tanky junglers or champs i just cant kill. Towards the end i just feel useless as i cant get to backline and just get cc chained so hard.

Should i not pick khazix into tanky teams?
I was thinking itd be easier as i could steal camps and starve them hard and get fed.

Same as above, i just feel like i cant kill anyone and when i feel like i can i usually get cucked and die.

Quote (Zeidox @ Aug 6 2018 02:04pm)
always take blue for yourself
don't gank losing lanes unless enemy suk
if you gank winning lanes, you effectively make the game 5v3-4, if you gank a losing lane, chances are your ally suk dlq and / or enemy gud, odds are not much in your favor
if you don't have to gank winning lanes, deny enemy farm, farm as much as possible, keep vision up and deny enemy jungler

avoid teamfights in pick comps
force objectives / teamfights in teamfight comps

even if nasus/veigar/yi/trynd/yasuo are losing on enemy team, don't let them freefarm ever
0/6 with 70 cs lead on your top laner is still gonna smash the game

tl;dr just play kha'zix

bump

also don't finish warrior, go duskblade or tiamat

watch map at all times

you don't need more than 1 ward ever and most of the time soloing drake is much faster than waiting for allies or setting something up, just watch map, save your E for sticky situations

you can 1v1 most junglers at levels 1-6 and disengage most of them from level 3 if you went W 2nd which you should unless you do a cheeky level 2 gank or situational

it's easier if you pick something like Elise into tanky but you can play Kha, just gotta get tiamat then and farm

e/ wtf, you should always farm as much as possible
ganks are just worth more
if there's no kill potential, you aren't playing it properly
if everyone is stalling, farm your enemy's jungle and kill him when he shows up, if he ganks, countergank
some games you'll just be going for the 1 kill per minute score

This post was edited by Zeidox on Aug 16 2018 11:25am
Gold: 25.20
Aug 16 2018 12:24pm
Quote (Zeidox @ Aug 16 2018 11:23am)
bump

also don't finish warrior, go duskblade or tiamat

watch map at all times

you don't need more than 1 ward ever and most of the time soloing drake is much faster than waiting for allies or setting something up, just watch map, save your E for sticky situations

you can 1v1 most junglers at levels 1-6 and disengage most of them from level 3 if you went W 2nd which you should unless you do a cheeky level 2 gank or situational

it's easier if you pick something like Elise into tanky but you can play Kha, just gotta get tiamat then and farm

e/ wtf, you should always farm as much as possible
ganks are just worth more
if there's no kill potential, you aren't playing it properly
if everyone is stalling, farm your enemy's jungle and kill him when he shows up, if he ganks, countergank
some games you'll just be going for the 1 kill per minute score

You finish warrior first on Kha'Zix...
The math has already been done on it by top Kha'Zix mains.

Tiamat is a situational option if you're prioritizing mid (because raptors) but you should NEVER be rushing duskblade.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Aug 16 2018 12:31pm
Aug 16 2018 12:36pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Aug 16 2018 06:24pm)
You finish warrior first on Kha'Zix...
The math has already been done on it by top Kha'Zix mains.

Tiamat is a situational option if you're prioritizing mid (because raptors) but you should NEVER be rushing duskblade.

wew you're dumb, why can't you realize that literally everything other than stats is situational in this game?

this is silver

5 hit ganks deal more damage with dusk than with warrior

put a top kha main in silver and he'll probably do better with alternative builds

e/ taken from when I mained kha and discussed builds with our own resident khazix main

This post was edited by Zeidox on Aug 16 2018 12:45pm
Aug 16 2018 01:03pm
Quote (Zeidox @ Aug 16 2018 12:36pm)
wew you're dumb, why can't you realize that literally everything other than stats is situational in this game?

this is silver

5 hit ganks deal more damage with dusk than with warrior

put a top kha main in silver and he'll probably do better with alternative builds

e/ taken from when I mained kha and discussed builds with our own resident khazix main

Damir is the top smurfing Kha'Zix in NA (and also frequently gets challenger)
And he's part of the group of top Kha'Zix mains (they're all on the Kha'Zix mains discord)

They've already done the math on items. Warrior is the best in both stats and consistency.

He's done multiple smurf climbs to mid diamond with ~93% win rate.
Evolves Q every game (even before R evo was nerfed), rushes warrior, uses dark harvest, and focuses on power farm and carrying in the mid game.

But sure, I'm dumb for following the highest level opinions and math.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Aug 16 2018 01:07pm
Aug 16 2018 01:20pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Aug 16 2018 07:03pm)
Damir is the top smurfing Kha'Zix in NA (and also frequently gets challenger)
And he's part of the group of top Kha'Zix mains (they're all on the Kha'Zix mains discord)

They've already done the math on items. Warrior is the best in both stats and consistency.

He's done multiple smurf climbs to mid diamond with ~93% win rate.
Evolves Q every game (even before R evo was nerfed), rushes warrior, uses dark harvest, and focuses on power farm and carrying in the mid game.

But sure, I'm dumb for following the highest level opinions and math.

So, if I buy those items I'll get chally and mid dia with 93% win rate?

I don't think Pinata can play quite like Damir, my suggestion is to go for 5 hit ganks
He claims to feel useless if he even gets seen
the obvious answer to all of his questions would be to watch someone successful play Kha'zix under similar circumstances if just playing doesn't get him there
get some other ideas

I've seen tons of boosters that change playstyle and/or builds when boosting silver rather than plat

Personally, I go smite, boots, tiamat and DD/warrior, duskblade third or fourth item depending on enemy team

e/ did this guy play prior to the new rune system and if he did, did he rush warrior back then aswell?

This post was edited by Zeidox on Aug 16 2018 01:26pm
Aug 16 2018 01:23pm
Quote (Zeidox @ Aug 16 2018 01:20pm)
So, if I buy those items I'll get chally and mid dia with 93% win rate?

I don't think Pinata can play quite like Damir, my suggestion is to go for 5 hit ganks
He claims to feel useless if he even gets seen
the obvious answer to all of his questions would be to watch someone successful play Kha'zix under similar circumstances if just playing doesn't get him there
get some other ideas

I've seen tons of boosters that change playstyle and/or builds when boosting silver rather than plat

Personally, I go smite, boots, tiamat and DD/warrior, duskblade third or fourth item depending on enemy team

If you've already got red or blue smite then you HAVE to go warrior because you've already sunk 1k gold into 0 stats

It's straight up stupid if you don't get it.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Aug 16 2018 01:24pm
Gold: 60,000.75
Aug 16 2018 01:57pm
Quote (FroggyG @ 16 Aug 2018 20:23)
If you've already got red or blue smite then you HAVE to go warrior because you've already sunk 1k gold into 0 stats

It's straight up stupid if you don't get it.

That’s why you don’t even get upgraded smite

Only situation I wouldn’t rush duskblade is when you are behind from the start
If you are even or ahead just rush it and make their jungles a non factor

It also requires some brain tbh, just don’t recklessly invade without know when to do it properly lmao

This post was edited by Keo on Aug 16 2018 01:57pm
Gold: 11,376.21
Aug 16 2018 02:25pm
Quote (Keo @ Aug 16 2018 03:57pm)
That’s why you don’t even get upgraded smite

Only situation I wouldn’t rush duskblade is when you are behind from the start
If you are even or ahead just rush it and make their jungles a non factor

It also requires some brain tbh, just don’t recklessly invade without know when to do it properly lmao

ye I prefer rushing serrated dirk and finish dusk b4 even finishing red/blue smite. lethality from serrated/dusk w/ sudden impact is just too strong early game especially if you're ahead
Aug 16 2018 03:31pm
Quote (MrDuDu @ Aug 16 2018 02:25pm)
ye I prefer rushing serrated dirk and finish dusk b4 even finishing red/blue smite. lethality from serrated/dusk w/ sudden impact is just too strong early game especially if you're ahead

Duskblade damage scales per level.

Do yourself a favor and do warrior first EVERY single game. Damage and utility from red/blue smite > damage proc from duskblade. The jungle clear speed is higher. The item is cheaper.
It's just better. Do duskblade second.

Warrior = 2275 cost after starting item
Duskblade = 2800

Warrior has 5 more AD than Duskblade at 625 less cost.

Power spike way earlier.

Rush dirk = "wtf why is my jungle clear so slow"

This post was edited by FroggyG on Aug 16 2018 03:49pm
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2018 10:15pm
I’ve done both and it honestly feels about the same. But duskblade you hit harder and can clean out some wards early
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll