d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Have We Dawned On The Age Of F*ck Boys?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 770.00
Aug 12 2018 11:07pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2018 06:36am)
Yeah kids are better off playing fortnight each day and practicing Ig skills vs going out and learning something.

Have you seen the generation leaving highschool that have virtually no skills not to mention they can't communicate unless its a sentenced typed over a picture.

Quote (cloudkicker @ Aug 12 2018 07:52pm)
its ironic that youre criticizing communicative abilities of new generations

Absolutely ERASED by my boy cloudy
Gold: 4,786.00
Aug 14 2018 02:50pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2018 10:36am)
Yeah kids are better off playing fortnight each day and practicing Ig skills vs going out and learning something.

Have you seen the generation leaving highschool that have virtually no skills not to mention they can't communicate unless its a sentenced typed over a picture.

I agree with you on a lot of younger people being skilless/absorbed by social media brainwashing, but fixing a roof and other such manual labor aren’t very valuable skills in today’s or tomorrow’s society. American machissimo is dying man and you’re gonna be left behind.
You remind me of this grunt at my work who said he met his sister’s new bf when they were helping move a relative and was talking about him as if he were a retard because the dude was struggling to use cargo straps... turns out he’s fresh out of med school

Guess who’s gonna be more useful to society, the grunt who knows how to use cargo straps? Rofl

Meanwhile some 19 yo thot makes more money than you just from the time she spent grinding those ig skills vs you practicing to change tires

This post was edited by harumi on Aug 14 2018 02:52pm
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2018 06:36am
Quote (harumi @ Aug 14 2018 04:50pm)
I agree with you on a lot of younger people being skilless/absorbed by social media brainwashing, but fixing a roof and other such manual labor aren’t very valuable skills in today’s or tomorrow’s society. American machissimo is dying man and you’re gonna be left behind.
You remind me of this grunt at my work who said he met his sister’s new bf when they were helping move a relative and was talking about him as if he were a retard because the dude was struggling to use cargo straps... turns out he’s fresh out of med school

Guess who’s gonna be more useful to society, the grunt who knows how to use cargo straps? Rofl

Meanwhile some 19 yo thot makes more money than you just from the time she spent grinding those ig skills vs you practicing to change tires

You can have both. I have a professional designation totalling 8 years of education and have been earning six figures since mid 20s. The ability to learn other practical skills can show a lot about a person.

It's not machoism or anything of the kind. I believe it's a reflection of character.
Gold: 40.01
Aug 15 2018 12:07pm
My gym had guys wearing short ass shorts with tank tops and beanies today. I thought one was 100% Logan Paul. Then some other bros came in to do pull-ups with about 40% RoM on the stretch down, so fuck yeah broseph, let’s throw the belt on with a 25lb plate and hit 30% RoM!

I remember being 18-21 and being that cocky, lol.

Is it obvious I lifted in a fasted state today? -_-
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll