d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Have We Dawned On The Age Of F*ck Boys?
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Aug 3 2018 08:33pm
Quote (cloudkicker @ Aug 3 2018 08:36pm)
because the definition of a man is hyperaggression

nah its liberty or death
i was referring to whiskeys rebellion and boston tea party idk if that was obvious. iirc not many died from those 2 events but it was a display of actually caring instead of being apathetic and docile aka bein a man

This post was edited by MutatedBeaveR on Aug 3 2018 08:35pm
Gold: 32,090.31
Aug 4 2018 11:28am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 3 2018 08:49am)
You wanna know? I feel we have dawned on the era of fuck boys who don't know anything past Ig. They can't change a tire fix a cracked radiator shingle a roof, or anything manual labour really.

The baby boomers were the wealthiest generation ever born and as a result spoiled their children to the point that they are useless. That's how I see these fuck boys.

It's funny you say this because the older generations cry about millennials ruining everything, but the reality is that they're the ones who raised my generation.

They're the ones who came up with the idea of participation trophies, yet they make fun of us for receiving them.

They're also the first generation that really had kids growing up without a father, which is the one who taught all of the skills you're referring to.
Gold: 6.66
Aug 4 2018 05:24pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 3 2018 02:49pm)
You wanna know? I feel we have dawned on the era of fuck boys who don't know anything past Ig. They can't change a tire fix a cracked radiator shingle a roof, or anything manual labour really.

The baby boomers were the wealthiest generation ever born and as a result spoiled their children to the point that they are useless. That's how I see these fuck boys.

There's people who make money using their head like doctors, programmers, lawyers... so i dont see why would they learn something that takes away their free time if they don't enjoy it and have the money to outsource the labour. Changing a tire is okay to know but a lot of cars aren't even equipped with one nowadays.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Aug 4 2018 05:24pm
Gold: 11.58
Aug 5 2018 07:02pm
Quote (MutatedBeaveR @ Aug 3 2018 10:33pm)
nah its liberty or death
i was referring to whiskeys rebellion and boston tea party idk if that was obvious. iirc not many died from those 2 events but it was a display of actually caring instead of being apathetic and docile aka bein a man

i find american history useless because it led to the type of mentality you see all too often today. american "values" are toxic
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2018 07:34pm
Quote (Neptunus @ 4 Aug 2018 18:24)
There's people who make money using their head like doctors, programmers, lawyers... so i dont see why would they learn something that takes away their free time if they don't enjoy it and have the money to outsource the labour. Changing a tire is okay to know but a lot of cars aren't even equipped with one nowadays.

A lot of cars aren’t equipped with tires?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2018 06:03am
Quote (Neptunus @ Aug 4 2018 07:24pm)

You took it all very literally without taking in the concept. We're also not talking about those at that level given the age group I described.

Having a basic skillset outside Ig is preferable.
Gold: 150.00
Aug 6 2018 07:46am
Quote (cloudkicker @ Aug 5 2018 08:02pm)
i find american history useless because it led to the type of mentality you see all too often today. american "values" are toxic

eh it being american isnt too relevant. i just grew up in america so thats what i know but im sure if i was a history buff i could drop countless examples of a colony revolting without it being hyperagression. it was a pointless tax and had they not acted on it more pointless taxes wouldve ensued.
regardless you cant disagree people are just apathetic and docile now. ive spent 54k on rent in my life i wonder how much a 24 year old growing up throughout each decade in the 1900s spent on rent. everythings just fucked and no one cares because we cant do anything about it.
also protesting is just seen as something a dumb hippie that has nothing better to do does.
just look at whistle blowers like edward snowden. the panama papers. it could literally be leaked that somehow hitler is still alive and pulling strings and people would still just not give a shit and go to their 9-5 slaving away keeping calm and carrying on.

This post was edited by MutatedBeaveR on Aug 6 2018 07:52am
Gold: 6.66
Aug 11 2018 06:01am
Quote (Cambridge @ Aug 6 2018 03:34am)
A lot of cars aren’t equipped with tires?

A lot of new cars arent equipped with spare tires, so the chances of ever having to change a tire become slim. When changing winter tires to summer tires, you can use a service. But my point was that changing a tire could be a beneficial skill out of the rest mentioned by poster SBD, which can all be outsourced.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Aug 11 2018 06:05am
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 11 2018 08:36am
Quote (Neptunus @ Aug 11 2018 08:01am)
A lot of new cars arent equipped with spare tires, so the chances of ever having to change a tire become slim. When changing winter tires to summer tires, you can use a service. But my point was that changing a tire could be a beneficial skill out of the rest mentioned by poster SBD, which can all be outsourced.

Yeah kids are better off playing fortnight each day and practicing Ig skills vs going out and learning something.

Have you seen the generation leaving highschool that have virtually no skills not to mention they can't communicate unless its a sentenced typed over a picture.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 11 2018 08:41am
Gold: 11.58
Aug 12 2018 09:52pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2018 10:36am)
Yeah kids are better off playing fortnight each day and practicing Ig skills vs going out and learning something.

Have you seen the generation leaving highschool that have virtually no skills not to mention they can't communicate unless its a sentenced typed over a picture.

its ironic that youre criticizing communicative abilities of new generations
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll