d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Smiter Build Advice > Dont Need Help With The Tallent
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 360.00
Jul 16 2018 10:05am
Why do people have so much trouble with ubers.... I solo this on my hammerdin no problems, even have done with 3 extra char dead weight. Gear: Topaz Shako, 2p 8all res ammy, eth zod stormlash, sacred enigma, 43 base res sacred targe spirit, dracs, ravenfrost, tgods, 26/26 fire light res ring, 39 lr boots, swap is level 4 tap wand and stormshield. Stash is random mf and res charms. Key bosses are easy, pretap and use conc/smite. And for final i run salvation/smite after pretap mephisto, kill meph then run conc/smite on last 2. Merc runs ED jeweld andy, eth cv insight and treachery an usually stays alive through the whole process, lose him maybe once per 5 run.

This post was edited by Indisposable on Jul 16 2018 10:07am
Gold: 75,814.15
Jul 16 2018 10:08am
Quote (Indisposable @ Jul 16 2018 12:05pm)
Why do people have so much trouble with ubers.... I solo this on my hammerdin no problems, even have done with 3 extra char dead weight. Gear: Topaz Shako, 2p 8all res ammy, eth zod stormlash, sacred enigma, 43 base res sacred targe spirit, dracs, ravenfrost, tgods, 26/26 fire light res ring, 39 lr boots, swap is level 4 tap wand and stormshield. Stash is random mf and res charms. Key bosses are easy, pretap and use conc/smite. And for final i run salvation/smite after pretap mephisto, kill meph then run conc/smite on last 2. Merc runs ED jeweld andy, eth cv insighr and treachery an usually stays alive through the whole process, lose him maybe once per 5 run.

that's if you are doing it with your hand .. but my ask is to do it using the bot and what I can do to help so that the char doesn't chicken out or die to andy
Gold: 360.00
Jul 16 2018 10:10am
Quote (pikabo2 @ Jul 16 2018 12:08pm)
that's if you are doing it with your hand .. but my ask is to do it using the bot and what I can do to help so that the char doesn't chicken out or die to andy

I don't know, not a cheater so I have no idea. But if my crap hammerdin can do it then you should be able to perfect my gear list and do this with no issues
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll