d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Frenzy Barb Glitching? > Wtf
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.73
Jul 17 2018 07:49pm
Not bug, is feature

Say ty to blizzard for updating this game and be grateful they make these good improvementz
Gold: 930,081.00
Jul 17 2018 09:03pm
made GG frenzy barb, couldnt kill uber trist lmao.

Fort grief lw the whole package. Kept missing. Run through the whole game.

Wreck chaos, but when diablo spawns it would take me 5 minutes.

I went to help people with ancients and they would laugh at me because it took me 10+ minutes hacking at them to kill them.
Gold: 2,215.50
Jul 18 2018 12:25pm
In my experience, the above post doesn't hold true for me.

I have a frenzy barb this season - guil, highlords, eth death cs, forti, grief pb, loh, soe, raven, gores.

I'm able to do any area in the game (although I haven't solo'd baal much) with ease including killing diablo in under 15 seconds (if not less). I haven't done uber trist however.

I do get the lag/ 'rubber banding' effect and that is new and highly annoying this season. I chalk this up to lag spikes. Very rarely - perhaps one in 15-20 games - I get into a mode where my hits won't register, my BO won't increase my life and I can't TP out, but monsters will continue hitting me and my merc will be able to kill them. Usually that effect goes away after a minute or two or I just exit and rejoin the game and it is good. During those times, typing '/fps' into the game will not show anything out of the ordinary - ping is ~50-100ms.

So, yes, this new lag/ rubber band effect absolutely sucks but it is nowhere near making my frenzy barb unplayable.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll