d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > All Around Wander Question
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.30
Jul 15 2018 06:37pm
Love playing kinetic blast but don't want low tier farm I like playing every now and then farming elders, what kind of budget and build do you need to make a decent all around wander, or is stuff like the barrage enchant requires. I put about 10 ex into a BV elementalist but dont like the melee playstyle. Any input is appreciated.
Gold: 2,004.41
Jul 15 2018 08:41pm
barrage enchant is inexpensive now days, it only gives +1 but is still worth using if you use barrage for single target
you can basically get a good 6L for 100cish in the form of shroud of the lightless (socketed gems supported by lvl 20 ele pen) and it has an abyssal socket. All you have to do is 5L it which is easy. Scaling all types of ele from abyss jewels so the elemental penetration works great
get piscators, maybe one with some single or double corrupted flat ele on it, which shouldn't be expensive
abyss jewels with life and flat ele damage
maybe 2 socket tombfist gloves
KB only needs to go in a 4L
try to get some opal rings with flat ele and/or ele dmg with attacks %
go deadeye or pathfinder

i did this as pathfinder during abyss league and destroyed all content easy, the gear is much cheaper now too
Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Jul 15 2018 10:29pm
Look up queenliness
Follow the build.
Ez
Gold: 202.99
Jul 16 2018 06:14am
Quote (Sakuraba @ 16 Jul 2018 05:41)
barrage enchant is inexpensive now days, it only gives +1 but is still worth using if you use barrage for single target
you can basically get a good 6L for 100cish in the form of shroud of the lightless (socketed gems supported by lvl 20 ele pen) and it has an abyssal socket. All you have to do is 5L it which is easy. Scaling all types of ele from abyss jewels so the elemental penetration works great
get piscators, maybe one with some single or double corrupted flat ele on it, which shouldn't be expensive
abyss jewels with life and flat ele damage
maybe 2 socket tombfist gloves
KB only needs to go in a 4L
try to get some opal rings with flat ele and/or ele dmg with attacks %
go deadeye or pathfinder

i did this as pathfinder during abyss league and destroyed all content easy, the gear is much cheaper now too

This is some solid advice
I suggest going pathfinder for end game since keeping up flasks (especially diamond) is huge for stuff like uber elder where you can't just insta phase everything

Also just a side note, diamond rings can actually be better (and cheaper) than opals in many builds.
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Jul 16 2018 01:58pm
according to the 3.3patch notes, siphon wand blow is the skill to go for this patch
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll