d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw2 Gold Buying > Has Anyone Been Banned?
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2018 05:23pm
Has anyone been banned from d2j exchanges on gw2? I didnt know how hard they enforced it, not as if they could tell the difference, as to other third party gold buying sites.
Gold: 475.66
Jul 17 2018 02:10pm
Depends on the method. And if you somehow broke cash or mechanics constraints, I'm certain that would be an instant ban.

They say high transfers are monitored and that much like PoE they claim to go about every once in awhile enforcing against these transfers. (More so against cash sites)

Cash sites historically have done more damage in hijacking accounts, and whoring the content stolen therein.

As to JSP, I doubt they heavily investigate into these transfers.

That and if you spend a little bit of cash and or egg on the gem market along in some way, they probably turn a blind eye to it as its in their benefit.

Be wary of highest value Trade Post items that should otherwise have no value though. These are monitored

This post was edited by MrSkales on Jul 17 2018 02:11pm
Jul 17 2018 07:21pm
Quote (MrSkales @ Jul 17 2018 02:10pm)
Depends on the method. And if you somehow broke cash or mechanics constraints, I'm certain that would be an instant ban.

They say high transfers are monitored and that much like PoE they claim to go about every once in awhile enforcing against these transfers. (More so against cash sites)

Cash sites historically have done more damage in hijacking accounts, and whoring the content stolen therein.

As to JSP, I doubt they heavily investigate into these transfers.

That and if you spend a little bit of cash and or egg on the gem market along in some way, they probably turn a blind eye to it as its in their benefit.

Be wary of highest value Trade Post items that should otherwise have no value though. These are monitored

PoE does fuck all about RMT until there is a huge witchhunt on reddit

other than that they do nothing it took them YEARS to eliminate exilebuddy when blizz squashed them in less than a year

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Jul 17 2018 07:21pm
Gold: 475.66
Jul 17 2018 10:21pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jul 18 2018 01:21am)
PoE does fuck all about RMT until there is a huge witchhunt on reddit

other than that they do nothing it took them YEARS to eliminate exilebuddy when blizz squashed them in less than a year

Like I say its a claim. PoE falls short for sure.
Gold: 35,181.69
Jul 19 2018 07:13am
:huh:
1. Never post your in game account or character name on jsp
2. Never talk about JSP or FG in game. Make sure the other party is clear on this.
3. Use a cover up story that sounds legit, a real reason for the transfer. Include that in the mail message.
4. Don't trade with 2018 accounts, people with high warning and look into the other person's recent posts/topics. Don't trade with goof balls.
5. Another extra step is to find out if the person you're trading with plays actively. It can add to suspicion if a person logs on, trades and logs back off for another year. Or if they've done a lot of high volume sales.

There are other things and you can get super tinfoil hat with all this. Just be smart.
High volume 500+ may get flagged for review. (500g is the daily limit)

PoE flags accounts for even basic things like keywords such as "forum gold" or "d2jsp". Say either of those and your path of exile account will instantly be flagged. They may not 'get you' but it will be marked in their system. I do not know if GW2 has similar anti-rmt code.
People on Diablo 3 for example yap about jsp and fg. Some get hit in the ban waves and then QQ about how they didn't do anything wrong. Like I said, just be smart.

As always, just because you don't get banned instantly doesn't mean your account isn't flagged for observation.

This post was edited by Mondain on Jul 19 2018 07:19am
Jul 20 2018 12:40am
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 19 2018 07:13am)
:huh:
1. Never post your in game account or character name on jsp
2. Never talk about JSP or FG in game. Make sure the other party is clear on this.
3. Use a cover up story that sounds legit, a real reason for the transfer. Include that in the mail message.
4. Don't trade with 2018 accounts, people with high warning and look into the other person's recent posts/topics. Don't trade with goof balls.
5. Another extra step is to find out if the person you're trading with plays actively. It can add to suspicion if a person logs on, trades and logs back off for another year. Or if they've done a lot of high volume sales.

There are other things and you can get super tinfoil hat with all this. Just be smart.
High volume 500+ may get flagged for review. (500g is the daily limit)

PoE flags accounts for even basic things like keywords such as "forum gold" or "d2jsp". Say either of those and your path of exile account will instantly be flagged. They may not 'get you' but it will be marked in their system. I do not know if GW2 has similar anti-rmt code.
People on Diablo 3 for example yap about jsp and fg. Some get hit in the ban waves and then QQ about how they didn't do anything wrong. Like I said, just be smart.

As always, just because you don't get banned instantly doesn't mean your account isn't flagged for observation.

literal tinfoil hat

GGG is to small to go through flags manually thats why they opt out to investigate scammers etc

Jul 20 2018 04:57am
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jul 20 2018 02:40am)
literal tinfoil hat

GGG is to small to go through flags manually thats why they opt out to investigate scammers etc

You clearly didn't read what I posted. It's automated. :bonk:
It's been confirmed so I welcome you to test it out.
But this thread is in the GW2 section so this is the last i'll go offtopic about poe.

This post was edited by Mondain on Jul 20 2018 04:59am
Jul 20 2018 01:38pm
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 20 2018 04:57am)
You clearly didn't read what I posted. It's automated. :bonk:
But this thread is in the GW2 section so this is the last i'll go offtopic about poe.

it's not automated ROFL

nothing will happen if you go to global 9999 and say fg or d2jsp or even i trade using d2jsp unless someone is in 9999 by chance and reports it

the only reason people dont talk about it in game when trading is just safety. better safe than sorry but in no way automatic flag LMFAO thats tinfoil hat to the extreme/ flat earther.

they can barely deal with botters and you think they flag accounts for words LMAO

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Jul 20 2018 01:40pm
Jul 21 2018 07:06am
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 20 2018 06:57am)

:)
Jul 21 2018 01:05pm
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 21 2018 07:06am)
:)

did and nothing happened

checkmate flat earther
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll