d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Trading Grounds > ASIA >
FT
> Selling Items Asian Ladder Softcore
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
Jul 18 2018 11:56pm
Quote (shiburin @ Jul 19 2018 11:49am)
The real mystery lies in all the players are just parked inside doing seemingly nothing. Perhaps they have some kind of discord channel discussing outside the game?

Yeah definitely possible and has crossed my mind too. Like as soon as they realise you're not in their trading channel BOOM they close the trade screen. Or like you say simply afk as they're discussing elsewhere.
Jul 20 2018 02:14am
Quote (pedro_bb7 @ Jul 16 2018 05:07pm)
I am having trouble to trade in Asia server too
However don't need these items unfortunately
Do you know any other website diablo asia server use to trade?

I played in asia realm 5years
But moved to useast this ladder
I use to trade in bbs
Better then jsp
Jul 20 2018 02:18am
Quote (mamelukyss @ Jul 17 2018 11:20am)
Hi guys,

I am from Spain living in Singapore and of course playing Asia server.

After a month I found out why nobody trade in this server, I can say 80% are Korean, first they don´t speak English, sencond they use a forum, chaos cube or something like that, everything is in Korean and they have an active market.

And in this forum if you find someone to trade the will ask you all your FG for cheap stuff, (example see somebody asking 30fg for a fucking IST) if you see 1 ist ladder in USwest server is around 7fg only 23FG of diference!!!!

So sadly the only way I had to get some item was making some Korean friends and they made some trades for me in their forum u.u

If you need people to play o just have someone to trade PM or whisp me to mameclasi

REGARDS.

Quote (mamelukyss @ Jul 17 2018 11:20am)
Hi guys,

I am from Spain living in Singapore and of course playing Asia server.

After a month I found out why nobody trade in this server, I can say 80% are Korean, first they don´t speak English, sencond they use a forum, chaos cube or something like that, everything is in Korean and they have an active market.

And in this forum if you find someone to trade the will ask you all your FG for cheap stuff, (example see somebody asking 30fg for a fucking IST) if you see 1 ist ladder in USwest server is around 7fg only 23FG of diference!!!!

So sadly the only way I had to get some item was making some Korean friends and they made some trades for me in their forum u.u

If you need people to play o just have someone to trade PM or whisp me to mameclasi

REGARDS.

U can trade in bbs also chinese website
But this season leas ppl trade in that sire too
I have a group of chinese ppl qq chat
If u want to join pm me
Its a group of all asia and useast and uswest realm
Gold: 1,144.00
Jul 20 2018 10:42pm
move to useast
Gold: 1,550.00
Jul 22 2018 09:23am
Im from SG. Played US servers all my D2 playing career. Having 200-250 ping to US East servers is a way of life now. PvM doesnt matter much but it matters a lot in PvP. Lmk if u guys shift to East. I can hook u guys up with gears.
Go Back To ASIA Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check