d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Trading Grounds > ASIA >
FT
> Selling Items Asian Ladder Softcore
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2018 01:02pm
Hi all. I'm here after moving to Aisa...People don't trade, even in trade games!
Accepting FG/runes/offers

Duriels Shell 195ED
Skin of viper magi 32/12
Skin of viper magi 28/9
4OS Archon Plate 499 defence
Wizardspike

Arreat's Face 6%LS 185ED
Warcries skill GC 6 poison damage
Full Sigons set
Ethereal Edge
IK glove, helm, maul

Nats boots
Goldwrap
Naj's Puzzler
Aldur's Stony Gaze 43% CR
Silkweave 182ED

Homonculous 193ED
Blackhand Key
Arm of king leoric
Gold: 244.00
Jul 16 2018 05:37am
I am having trouble to trade in Asia server too
However don't need these items unfortunately
Do you know any other website diablo asia server use to trade?
Jul 16 2018 09:20am
Afraid I don't. I really don't understand the mechanics of trade on Asian realm. Even if I manage to get a trade window open in game, and show something useful (like a lightning skiller to a sorc etc) the players tend to immediately close the trade screen. Like they don't even WANT to see what you have to offer. Things were much easier in Europe - just show items and say I need gloves offer pul or whatever. Sigh.
Gold: 2,838.00
Jul 16 2018 11:50pm
Hi guys,

I am from Spain living in Singapore and of course playing Asia server.

After a month I found out why nobody trade in this server, I can say 80% are Korean, first they don´t speak English, sencond they use a forum, chaos cube or something like that, everything is in Korean and they have an active market.

And in this forum if you find someone to trade the will ask you all your FG for cheap stuff, (example see somebody asking 30fg for a fucking IST) if you see 1 ist ladder in USwest server is around 7fg only 23FG of diference!!!!

So sadly the only way I had to get some item was making some Korean friends and they made some trades for me in their forum u.u

If you need people to play o just have someone to trade PM or whisp me to mameclasi

REGARDS.
Gold: 202.00
Jul 17 2018 06:12am
well,first, i dont think 80% players are korean,second i dont think language is a problem at 2018.
Jul 17 2018 11:09am
Quote (julylover @ Jul 17 2018 07:12pm)
well,first, i dont think 80% players are korean,second i dont think language is a problem at 2018.

Really? You're assuming all/most people who play D2 on Asian server read and write good enough English to trade odd sounding items in a video game.

If I make a series of mf run games titled 'need dracs', 'need dracul's', 'buy dracs' 'buy smite gear', 'Dracul's grasp' 'buy drac pul' etcetcetcetc….no one will ever join these games (believe me....I've made an awful lot of these games, might as well try while I mf/key hunt).

The reality is most people on the server do not understand English, and if they did, the translation of Dracul's Grasp could be different/unreadable babble to them. It could even have a different name in Korean. I'm sure there must be a lot of people who would love to trade off their extra items but can't read my game names/blizzard doesn't even show it to them as its a different language.

Mameclasi! Will shoot you a whisper next time I'm online!
Gold: 244.00
Jul 18 2018 03:46am
Quote (OgdenSogden @ Jul 17 2018 02:09pm)
Really? You're assuming all/most people who play D2 on Asian server read and write good enough English to trade odd sounding items in a video game.

If I make a series of mf run games titled 'need dracs', 'need dracul's', 'buy dracs' 'buy smite gear', 'Dracul's grasp' 'buy drac pul' etcetcetcetc….no one will ever join these games (believe me....I've made an awful lot of these games, might as well try while I mf/key hunt).

The reality is most people on the server do not understand English, and if they did, the translation of Dracul's Grasp could be different/unreadable babble to them. It could even have a different name in Korean. I'm sure there must be a lot of people who would love to trade off their extra items but can't read my game names/blizzard doesn't even show it to them as its a different language.

Mameclasi! Will shoot you a whisper next time I'm online!

I think just they are not into trading that much they prefer to get item and change in their characters

I will check that website (I live in Korea and know Korean), thanks!
Jul 18 2018 09:29am
Quote (pedro_bb7 @ Jul 18 2018 04:46pm)
I think just they are not into trading that much they prefer to get item and change in their characters

But they are joining games named T R A D E, trade1, t-r-a-d-e, etc, but never actually trading. Maybe they only trade with other Koreans? IDK, it's a real mystery to me lol
Gold: 56.00
Jul 18 2018 10:49pm
Quote (OgdenSogden @ Jul 18 2018 11:29pm)
But they are joining games named T R A D E, trade1, t-r-a-d-e, etc, but never actually trading. Maybe they only trade with other Koreans? IDK, it's a real mystery to me lol

The real mystery lies in all the players are just parked inside doing seemingly nothing. Perhaps they have some kind of discord channel discussing outside the game?
Gold: 2,838.00
Jul 18 2018 11:55pm
I have two korean friend in the game, and they are trading all the time.

Quote (pedro_bb7 @ Jul 18 2018 11:46am)

I will check that website (I live in Korea and know Korean), thanks!

Pedro if you can trade with them, I will give you my list of item and I can give you 50% of my trades if you want :D
Go Back To ASIA Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check