d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > World Cup Final > France Vs Croatia
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 17 2018 11:18am
Quote (MigNado @ 17 Jul 2018 19:00)
Just because you might be e-friends with these guys does not mean you have to agree with everything they say. But that's your decision. Never really had a problem with you before but I can start projecting towards you too if you want. Since your all over me for some reason. Idc honestly.

as a matter of fact i had plenty of heated discussions with pozer and dro, especially with pozer ^_^
i am not all over you, if you post something i can agree with i will
Gold: 22,821.00
Jul 17 2018 11:37am
Quote (ampoo @ Jul 17 2018 10:18am)
as a matter of fact i had plenty of heated discussions with pozer and dro, especially with pozer ^_^
i am not all over you, if you post something i can agree with i will

But all of this started because you didn't agree when I said 2012 Olympics, Mexico was better than the fused Great Britain. Ofc I was talking about football. But you just went off on me after that.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 17 2018 11:38am
> Calls ampoo racist
> Goes on a racist rant against someone for daring to support the national team of the country he calls his home and has lived in for many years
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 17 2018 12:04pm
Quote (MigNado @ Jul 17 2018 06:00pm)
For someone who left their country, betrayed them, bandwagoned the most popular team, and also that national team, you sure use the word fuck off a lot. Must be used to it.

If you pay attention, which i know you don't, I was projecting the same attitude that these fuckheads were about all their opponents. But I'm the trash talker? Hmmm. I think you might be a bit racist Ampy. Just because you might be e-friends with these guys does not mean you have to agree with everything they say. But that's your decision. Never really had a problem with you before but I can start projecting towards you too if you want. Since your all over me for some reason. Idc honestly. I do this shit for fun.

And the incumbent Viotf strikes again. Never any substance in his retorts. Just poor blatant comments that you would expect a 12 year old to make. Anytime pushed against his back, his only recourse is to stay quite and wait for someone to step in.

Never had a problem with Irvine. Might of lashed out one time due to crossfire during an England game. But again never had a problem.

Every time you mention the word Mex+whatever you want. It gives me pride. I am in no way shape or form ashamed of my roots. Unlike you who wishes you were born a female English woman from Manchester.

You can resort to racist comments all you want but I could really care less. It's just sad that someone could abandon their heritage the way you did.
Genuine question - aren't you getting tired on being shat on by every single member of the subforum?
Gold: 1,902.28
Jul 18 2018 12:04pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ Jul 15 2018 05:43pm)
Tour de France is fun to watch

Quote (fender @ Jul 15 2018 09:03pm)
might watch some mountain stages if i have time, but i couldn't care less about the results since all the cheaters participate anyway and all that has changed since armstrong is that the most professional cheaters are now reside in england, and not in america...

Quote (Mr_Mill @ Jul 16 2018 12:57pm)
There are alot of scandals yes, but it's still entertaining to watch imo.
I guess it's more popular sport here in Belgium (because of the terrain cycling aswell)

Quote (fender @ Jul 16 2018 01:44pm)
and i strongly believe that cycling is one of the sports that is the most difficult to get away FROM testing, but certainly not the sport where it's most difficult to get away WITH doping.

just take armstrong for example, probably one of the most tested athletes ever: mysteriously he didn't fail (or at least didn't get suspended from the tour due to it) a single test related to the tdf!
i mean, just let that sink in for a moment: everyone knew he was a cheat, and the testers did everything within the rules to catch him, yet he was only stripped of his titles after HE admitted to doping (or rather didn't legally fight the charges anymore, first claiming he just was 'tired' of fighting, and eventually publicly confessing to it) during every single one of his wins - and that all was AFTER he retired.

same with froome, everybody knows that this really just pretty average amateur cyclist with (still) awful form, who suddenly dominated the most talented cyclists of the planet - and all of that within just a couple of years, isn't clean... but he keeps getting away with it anyway.
sure, he recently tested positive, as is history in team sky which has been offensively promoting clean cycling while at the same time aggressively suing everyone doubting it publicly (very reminiscent of armstrong and us postal). the tdf organisers contemplated banning him, but magically just days before the start, the uci clears him anyway.

what good is testing when athletes, who against all odds (testers always being one step behind compared to cheaters, as new testing methods have to be developed and approved based on new methods of doping) have been caught still get away with it because money, connections, politics, and lawyers can easily get them back on the road with just a slap on the wrist (except they were caught with a sringe still in their arm or a testosterone patch still sticking on their balls)?

and while i wouldn't at all be surprised if there was a massive amount of doping in football as well, and won't deny the benefit of almost unlimited stamina for example, the skill to physical ratio favours the former significantly more in football compared to cycling. that's not an excuse, illegal is illegal, i'm just trying to put things into perspective...

Quote (dro94 @ Jul 16 2018 03:36pm)
Another way for the jelly haters to bash the mighty England

Britain with the yellow jersey currently

It's coming home?
Gold: 1,902.28
Aug 3 2018 03:30pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Jul 18 2018 04:04pm)
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScornfulReflectingBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Britain with the yellow jersey currently

It's coming home?

Was ez

Team Sky >