Quote (njaguar @ Jul 21 2018 10:57am)
I'm going to make a change to the market at some point. I'm sure the solution won't satisfy everyone, but here is the problem and some of my current ideas at a solution:
- When items expire off the market, they sit there until you take them back onto a character.
- When a ladder resets, all items are marked as expired, and will sit there the same as above.
There is no purge happening on these, currently, so the tables have ~150k items, and 99% of them are expired.
The market is not intended to be a free storage mechanism!
With that in mind, here are a couple of solutions:
- At ladder reset, delete all items on the market that are expired from the previous season. This seems easiest, but most annoying because ladder seasons are highly variable.
- Delete items on the market that have sat expired for X amount of days. This seems most fair, because there's a known "get your gear before X" policy.
The reason this is required is I've been wanting to do a backend storage overhaul for probably a decade, but have been hamstringed by so much idle data floating around that will negatively impact any decisions on it.
Option 2 Please if necessary. Option 1 is terrible. It means good items we put on the market get deleted. What if I were doing a trade and someone reset the ladder? That would suck lol.
Quote (njaguar @ Jul 21 2018 02:54pm)
You mean this?YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
- Recipient Heal Mastery now adds into the bonus to the amount healed if someone else heals you
Maybe I forgot to post it. (New feature for this version)
Quote (njaguar @ Jul 21 2018 03:22pm)
- Jubilance now gives +Experience every time you hit a monster, calculated as roughly Jubilance * Monster Difficulty %YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
With 2 jubilance, I'm getting about 64-80 xp per hit on regular mobs. Yeah, not a lot, but it adds up, especially if you're grinding it out!
... All of these much needed changes are happening. WOOT! Jubilance is underpowered but being able to use in catacombs at least gives it a function now to not just be an ugly side stat. I love it!!! This post was edited by Bob888 on Jul 21 2018 11:42am