d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert >
Price Check
> Interested In This Game
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 7 2018 01:46am
I'm looking for a new game to try to make fg in. Is this one a possibility? What would I sell and what would be the best way of achieving said items to sell? I appreciate any feedback.
Jul 7 2018 02:29am
There are 2 ways that you'd be able to make fg through this game.
1. Buy pearls and sell them here. Pearls are a paid currency.
2. Be decent enough to be able to offer leveling services to others. There isn't much of a market for this, and many people do this for free or extremely cheap in game.

BDO gold is not tradable.
If you're looking to play and earn fg without spending money or investing much, D2 and PoE resets are good to get into. You have to know what your doing to make the most out of it.
PoE can also offer a steady long run, but resets are where the majority of the profit is.
RuneScape has a pretty solid and steady market, but requires a good amount of time invested before any fg starts to be made.
Warn: 20%
Jul 7 2018 02:33am
Quote (Kokua @ Jul 7 2018 04:29am)
There are 2 ways that you'd be able to make fg through this game.
1. Buy pearls and sell them here. Pearls are a paid currency.
2. Be decent enough to be able to offer leveling services to others. There isn't much of a market for this, and many people do this for free or extremely cheap in game.

BDO gold is not tradable.
If you're looking to play and earn fg without spending money or investing much, D2 and PoE resets are good to get into. You have to know what your doing to make the most out of it.
PoE can also offer a steady long run, but resets are where the majority of the profit is.
RuneScape has a pretty solid and steady market, but requires a good amount of time invested before any fg starts to be made.

already well aware of D2 and PoE. Thanks for replying I will look else where then.
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll