d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > State Of The Powercreep. > Is There Any Purpose In
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 489.12
Jul 4 2018 07:25pm
Is there Any Purpose in Creating mirror Worthy Rares nowadays in 3.3?

With double corruptions, and High effectiveness of low budget builds being able to do all content. Is There any point? Can't Wait for 3.4/ 4.0 Major Nerf patch?

I mean, what can exist, already does, ES armor is dead, isn't this vicious cycle of power creep cycler worsening? as players we want to strive for more, require newer tiers, yet the game is getting MUCH easier?

M12

This post was edited by Lamperouge on Jul 4 2018 07:27pm
Gold: 2,888.88
Jul 4 2018 07:39pm
Short answer : No.

Long answer : If your goal is to make a profit and you have thousands of Exalts, Yes. Otherwise, No.
Gold: 45.00
Jul 4 2018 10:43pm
depends wat you wana do if u wana make best mfer then old quant gear is bar non best, if u dont care no

if you want the best and nicest mirror gear is still very much worth it
Gold: 202.99
Jul 5 2018 04:37pm
Mirror tier items were never required for any of the content in poe. It has always just been about e-peen and perfecting your build to the max.

Boss killers have notoriously been some of the cheaper builds around since boss killing is usually only worth in the start of the league (except maybe uber elder).
You never needed anything too special even before all the recent power creep

Stuff like Srs, Aw totems, miners etc. never needed more than a 6-link to do most of the content.
Same with stuff like LA/KB+frostwall or chaos incinerate. Just a tabula + a few ex uniques and you could do everything

We have to go waaaaay back to those ancient times of low life buzzsaw, BoR+wings of entropy builds and split arrow+puncture where end game actually required some heavy investments.
Then again the end game at that time was just uber atziri and a few high tier maps and most of the players were completely clueless about the game.
Gold: 6.93
Jul 5 2018 04:43pm
Think my first shaper kill was on a 3 ex build the week he came out.
Gold: 8.00
Jul 5 2018 04:47pm
Quote (pypyjyys @ Jul 5 2018 05:37pm)
Mirror tier items were never required for any of the content in poe. It has always just been about e-peen and perfecting your build to the max.

Boss killers have notoriously been some of the cheaper builds around since boss killing is usually only worth in the start of the league (except maybe uber elder).
You never needed anything too special even before all the recent power creep

Stuff like Srs, Aw totems, miners etc. never needed more than a 6-link to do most of the content.
Same with stuff like LA/KB+frostwall or chaos incinerate. Just a tabula + a few ex uniques and you could do everything

We have to go waaaaay back to those ancient times of low life buzzsaw, BoR+wings of entropy builds and split arrow+puncture where end game actually required some heavy investments.
Then again the end game at that time was just uber atziri and a few high tier maps and most of the players were completely clueless about the game.

Can we go back to the days
Gold: 489.12
Jul 5 2018 04:49pm
Quote (supersage @ Jul 5 2018 11:47pm)

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days"
Gold: 202.99
Jul 5 2018 06:06pm
Quote (supersage @ 6 Jul 2018 01:47)

I don't think most people would enjoy that (me included).
I like poe as it is now.

T15s-16s could be slightly more difficult and atlas mechanics (spawning uber elder especially) could use a bit of reworking.
There are also still a bunch of skills that need buffs (CA, ice spear and arctic breath for example) and some ascendancies as well (berserk)

but all in all I think poe is looking pretty good. New content is being added constantly and the next patch is supposedly a pretty big one.
I think most people who are complaining are people who have spent thousands of hours playing poe and are slowly getting burned out (take a break guys).
Gold: 8.00
Jul 6 2018 06:16am
Quote (pypyjyys @ Jul 5 2018 07:06pm)
I don't think most people would enjoy that (me included).
I like poe as it is now.

T15s-16s could be slightly more difficult and atlas mechanics (spawning uber elder especially) could use a bit of reworking.
There are also still a bunch of skills that need buffs (CA, ice spear and arctic breath for example) and some ascendancies as well (berserk)

but all in all I think poe is looking pretty good. New content is being added constantly and the next patch is supposedly a pretty big one.
I think most people who are complaining are people who have spent thousands of hours playing poe and are slowly getting burned out (take a break guys).

Oh you dont like using your brain and actually playing a hard game gtfo, game is obvsly way to easy now a days i mean srsly
Gold: 12,989.01
Jul 6 2018 07:03am
Not worth making anymore, but I'll always love seeing amazing 6T1 pieces.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll