d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Love Depression
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 4 2018 05:53pm
So my fiancé just broke up with me and left me with 2 kids decided to remake her life for a while away.
Im struggling hard to catch up, any good advice ..

*she will probably try to come back someday as she did already atleast 10 times over 7 years.
please do not spam the thread, im not in need of bad comment.
It might be a forum, but i can say my humor is really low atm..
Im mostly traveling on all forum i can find to maybe get the RIGHT answer that fit me..
Gold: 179.00
Jul 5 2018 03:01am
Hi there.

My condolences. I hope you and your two children are getting by in this distressing time.

As horrible as it must feel, it is perhaps the road to recovery for you and your children. What was once thought to be true and right obviously has changed and you're only ever going to be frustrated when you try fitting a circle into a square. It no longer matters who was right and who was wrong but instead who makes the best decisions here on out.

I'm not telling you to bottle your sadness or anger. Your emotions are what they are. Embrace your feelings and accept them for what they are. Practice positive behavior and routines. Take time out of your day to smile. Take a moment to care for a stranger. Write a poem. Ride a bike. Find yourself.

There is only one word that can help you. One person in the world. You.

I wish you and your family the best of luck and I hope you find your happiness again.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2018 06:55am
Invest everything you have into your kids. This will be tough for them no matter what. You and her didn't work or can't work or aren't working. But what can work is being a good parent. You might be bad at golf or math or relationships, but if you are a good parent, you can probably survive and have some pride.

Continue to work on yourself and don't give up on love. Don't give up on life.

I know you want support and someone to listen, and this isn't a bad forum in that regard. Some people will be kind and and walk you through it, some people will troll you, and some will be direct.

You are not broken or unfit to date or anything in that vicinity. But do yourself a favor and take some time to assess what you want from life. 7 times in 10 years means there will ALWAYS be some sort of love and second chance that maybe both of you want. But if you want to stop hurting take care of yourself and your children. Focus on your mental, physical, and spiritual health, and let your children's mental, physical, and spiritual health heal and evolve by proxy of their one fit parent.

Chin up. The universe has may stars and many dark spots, and the path we want is not always the path we walk. The people we love are not always the ones we end up with. But if you do right by yourself and by your children, you will look at yourself in the mirror in the twilight of your life and be proud of the face looking back at you. Anyone can live with that. Start now.
Jul 5 2018 07:40am
I cant tell how much these messages are awesome to me and make me feel better.
Its been almost a month now and i gotta admit i went to hospital for a week beause i attempted to suicide, i was lonely and still feel like.
I cant seems to find the light over the tunnel, its suck when someone you love that much doesnt care about you back or the kids.
I know she'll probably come back since he has mental issues (bipolar and tpl)
but still.. im so lost with it yet..

Thanks guys
Gold: 25.17
Jul 5 2018 08:14pm
Quote (Curadeau @ Jul 4 2018 06:53pm)
So my fiancé just broke up with me and left me with 2 kids decided to remake her life for a while away.
Im struggling hard to catch up, any good advice ..

*she will probably try to come back someday as she did already atleast 10 times over 7 years.
please do not spam the thread, im not in need of bad comment.
It might be a forum, but i can say my humor is really low atm..
Im mostly traveling on all forum i can find to maybe get the RIGHT answer that fit me..

Beat advice ever - don’t take her back, move on into a healthy relationship instead.
Jul 6 2018 06:59am
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 5 2018 10:14pm)
Beat advice ever - don’t take her back, move on into a healthy relationship instead.

I wish i could, but i love her so much and what am i suppose to do when she always come back some how.
Jul 7 2018 01:44am
Some really great advice in here, I don't have much to add.

One thing, did she ever disclose why she left? Or does she ever disclose?

The thing is, she needs to communicate. If this is just how she handles things, by leaving/being passive aggressive/silent treatment. I wouldn't take her back if she has no intention of changing. Here's why.

The thing is. It takes two to tango.
You can only do so much, you both have to work towards resolving issues. Both of you should be teammates.
A person that's left 10 times, doesn't sound to me like much of a teammate.

You're just going to keep putting yourself through mental anguish if you're with someone that lacks relationship communication, confrontation and conflict resolution skills.

A great woman, would call you up, talk about what's bothering her, and the two of you could work it out.

It's obviously going to be painful if you have to leave things, but that's where serious strength comes in. Sometimes we have to leave people that we know aren't good for us, even if we do enjoy being around them. To stay around, will just cause further pain, misery and a delay to an inevitable worsening.

People will unfortunately do more to avoid pain, than they will to seek pleasure (meaning, we will settle and avoid taking the necessary steps that we need to achieve greater things, because in the short term, it may bring less favorable results).

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 7 2018 01:51am
Jul 8 2018 08:07am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 7 2018 03:44am)
Some really great advice in here, I don't have much to add.

One thing, did she ever disclose why she left? Or does she ever disclose?

The thing is, she needs to communicate. If this is just how she handles things, by leaving/being passive aggressive/silent treatment. I wouldn't take her back if she has no intention of changing. Here's why.

She never ever communicate, in fact she never say anything.
When im sad or whatever she prefer to avoid me and just ignore me even tho she know im crying because it's hard for me to not understand why she doing this
I could say so much thing, but yeah..im starting to face the fact that she doesnt really care about me @ all.
Jul 10 2018 07:09pm
Quote (Curadeau @ Jul 8 2018 09:07am)
She never ever communicate, in fact she never say anything.
When im sad or whatever she prefer to avoid me and just ignore me even tho she know im crying because it's hard for me to not understand why she doing this
I could say so much thing, but yeah..im starting to face the fact that she doesnt really care about me @ all.

To be a little more direct, this woman treats you like the daily trash comes and goes as she pleases doesn’t try to make you happy. I get you have kids with her, but relationships have to have both sides working towards a common goal. You’re doing all the work and getting the shit end of the deal bro.

Focus on you first, your mind has to be strong and you have to be strong for those kids.

Kids are second I know it sounds selfish( I’m a father I’d two myself and went through this sorta thing about a year and a half ago.

Not saying the kids don’t matter but how much good is it going to do them if you aren’t mentally and physically able to help them?

Keep moving forward bro and you will be golden, seek some counseling and work on that self esteem and you will go far.
Jul 10 2018 09:47pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Jul 10 2018 09:09pm)
To be a little more direct, this woman treats you like the daily trash comes and goes as she pleases doesn’t try to make you happy. I get you have kids with her, but relationships have to have both sides working towards a common goal. You’re doing all the work and getting the shit end of the deal bro.

Focus on you first, your mind has to be strong and you have to be strong for those kids.

Kids are second I know it sounds selfish( I’m a father I’d two myself and went through this sorta thing about a year and a half ago.

Not saying the kids don’t matter but how much good is it going to do them if you aren’t mentally and physically able to help them?

Keep moving forward bro and you will be golden, seek some counseling and work on that self esteem and you will go far.

:hail:
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll