d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Monster Legends (mobile Ios And Android) > Anybody Playing This Game?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 441.59
Jul 1 2018 06:10pm
I've been playing it a while and I think the PvP strategy (team wars and single multiplayer) has depth and potential.

Other than I've found that it's basically Pay-to-Win but you can progress considerably even without spending any money.

What are your thoughts?

I'm available for services, trading cells, and whatnot. Just give me a holler! :D
Jul 7 2018 01:48pm
bump! looks like this forum is pretty slow. but hey, im a patient man. and trust me, if you give this game a chance you might get hooked.

it doesnt require alot of time and you can play it alongside other games. lots of psychic / emotional rewards for getting stronger (the start is a little rough but once you get going it's pretty nice)

team pvp is really the icing on the cake and makes for endless exciting battles. if you need help, im always around to give advice.

i can trade Legendary cells for fg too, if we get on the same team.

Monsters like Voltaik, Timerion, Cryotan. Yeah I got the goods :D
Jul 17 2018 10:27am
Bump
Gold: 10,503.26
Jul 17 2018 07:44pm
Hey dude, i played it but i was never really into it... its tough for me to get past the typical wall that mobile games provide, tough for me to stick it out and take it serious anyways that is...

I wish i could get into it and game with someone but, ill give it another chance...... just for you
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll