d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Add On Account Level Services To Illegal Trades > For Diablo 2
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 19,149.06
Jul 10 2018 03:44am
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 10 2018 04:41am)
It is,
buyer gives account details and forum gold to service seller.

No account trades in rules is simply clear and as i said its 7 months ago so it had to be done that time,
now after blizzard banweave so many accounts closed due to level services evryone knows is ilegal to blizzard so ilegal to d2jsp too, just read Trading Rules.

no account trades means YOU CAN'T TRADE (SELL/BUY) ACCOUNTS

Gold: 426.26
Jul 10 2018 03:50am
Voted yes, this is not only relevant for d2 but any games connected to your b.net account (world of warcraft, diablo III, hearthstone etc)

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/13961

Only you are allowed to access an account registered in your name. We don't recognize the transfer of accounts between individuals. Activities performed on your account are your liability.

You may not share your account or password with anyone, except if you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one minor child to use your account. You may not use your account at the same time, and you are liable for activies conducted by the minor child.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the use of your user name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your information, even if you don't authorize them. Security of your account is your responsibility.
Gold: 137,907.40
Aug 6 2018 04:34am
Quote (Conner @ 25 Jun 2018 18:06)
Since blizzard published a post that getting on account level services or account sharing is now bannable, I believe it would benefit users if this rule was updated here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6
It already states you cannot trade accounts, but after playing East HC's ladder I see quite a few people unaware of this rule cahnge and often post to get level services or to buy accounts.
Since this was previously allowed, I think it should be updated.

Thank you for your time and please vote and leave feedback!

You dont get banned for the level service.
You get bannexd for the 3rd party program the leveler might be using.

:banana:
Account sharing is safe as long as none of you're cheating on the account.

Also,
I already suggested this ages ago, it got denied in a snap.

Quote (Conner @ 25 Jun 2018 18:08)
Jsp no longer allows this service to be done though, I've confirmed with different Trade mods about this already. So it is against the rules on jsp, just isn't listed.

You're gonna let other people tell you how to play your game? ^_^
18 yrs old, and people still try to boss over less experienced players.

:bonk:

Quote (Hamm @ 10 Jul 2018 11:41)
It is,
buyer gives account details and forum gold to service seller.

No account trades in rules is simply clear and as i said its 7 months ago so it had to be done that time,
now after blizzard banweave so many accounts closed due to level services evryone knows is ilegal to blizzard so ilegal to d2jsp too, just read Trading Rules.

If you see someone search or offer account level service,
Simply click Report Post button - Ilegal Trade.

No banwaves, only keys disabled. Guess blizzard found a way to deal with it without hurting legit players.
Meaning: If no accounts getting closed and only the key disabled, level service is safe again, and can be allowed.

This post was edited by Yiup on Aug 6 2018 04:38am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2018 06:22am
Quote (Yiup @ Aug 6 2018 03:34am)
You dont get banned for the level service.
You get bannexd for the 3rd party program the leveler might be using.

:banana:
Account sharing is safe as long as none of you're cheating on the account.

Your account & keys (classic & LOD) BOTH get dinged for a (8) if any other IP gets used.

Also,
I already suggested this ages ago, it got denied in a snap.

You're gonna let other people tell you how to play your game? ^_^
18 yrs old, and people still try to boss over less experienced players.

:bonk:

No banwaves, only keys disabled. Guess blizzard found a way to deal with it without hurting legit players.
Meaning: If no accounts getting closed and only the key disabled, level service is safe again, and can be allowed.

see BOLD. :banana: :bonk:
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2018 06:40am
This is covered here
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll