d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Add On Account Level Services To Illegal Trades > For Diablo 2
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 720.71
Jun 27 2018 11:00pm
Quote (serialj0e @ Jun 27 2018 05:41pm)
Full of people do on account services for years I can't find blizzards post about banning people?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759202929?page=1

Is the public topic they posted. Shortly after it become against the rules on jsp to do on account level services/name trades/rushes/etc.

You can still host baal/chaos/cows/chant for people to level but no on account services are allowed anymore. This makes it an illegal trade and should be updated in the rules to avoid action taken against users on jsp.

Quote (Orvar @ Jun 27 2018 05:36pm)
Uhm, this is already against the rules, I just dont know where its listed as of now

This is the point of this suggestion, as i've stated its against the rules, but not stated anywhere. I believe that it should be.

This post was edited by Conner on Jun 27 2018 11:17pm
Gold: 10.00
Jun 28 2018 02:05am
Who gives a fuck

20 year old game
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 28 2018 02:08am
If all rules are written down, I won’t be able to flame moderators without punishment after closing my topics.
So I voted No
Jul 2 2018 10:06am
Bump!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 2 2018 10:27am
I support this. I’ve never been a fan of anyone using my account or logging into anyone else’s account. Too much potential for problems to arise.
Gold: 133.00
Jul 3 2018 04:29am
Conner

You have old informations.

From december 2017 is Not allowed to trade accounts, share/trade account details, including access to level service or sell the names in account as whole account..

That means, its Ilegal trade to sell or give account details of games in d2jsp forums.

Trading rules http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6

Illegal Trades:
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)

It is meant to all games except eve.
You cannot sell account infos also give to level service.
Names are allowes to delete = you sell them as you delete it so new owner will create name again, but no trade in account.

Simply Report as Ilegal Trade and pm to moderator of trading grounds when you see someone sells account or account service or wants to buy account or account service. Its Ilegal.

Its already in Trade Rules - Ilegal Trades.
Just click Report Button when you see it.
Gl ;)

This post was edited by Hamm on Jul 3 2018 04:32am
Jul 5 2018 10:39am
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 3 2018 05:29am)
Conner

You have old informations.

From december 2017 is Not allowed to trade accounts, share/trade account details, including access to level service or sell the names in account as whole account..

That means, its Ilegal trade to sell or give account details of games in d2jsp forums.

Trading rules http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6

Illegal Trades:
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)

It is meant to all games except eve.
You cannot sell account infos also give to level service.
Names are allowes to delete = you sell them as you delete it so new owner will create name again, but no trade in account.

Simply Report as Ilegal Trade and pm to moderator of trading grounds when you see someone sells account or account service or wants to buy account or account service. Its Ilegal.

Its already in Trade Rules - Ilegal Trades.
Just click Report Button when you see it.
Gl ;)

This is not old information, but information that has not been put anywhere publicly. I have spoken to current members of the staff team in the last couple of weeks to get as much clarification as possible. Any on account services for diablo 2 are no longer allowed on jsp. Since the rules have now changed, this should be put somewhere to let users know. I myself used to do level jobs for people and have since quite doing so.

I understand where you are coming from with how to report it, but it should still be listed in the rules.
Jul 10 2018 03:15am
Quote (Conner @ 5 Jul 2018 18:39)
This is not old information, but information that has not been put anywhere publicly. I have spoken to current members of the staff team in the last couple of weeks to get as much clarification as possible. Any on account services for diablo 2 are no longer allowed on jsp. Since the rules have now changed, this should be put somewhere to let users know. I myself used to do level jobs for people and have since quite doing so.

I understand where you are coming from with how to report it, but it should still be listed in the rules.

But it is in rules is updated dec 2017.

No account trades in all games except eve online.

Level service is account trade = user giving u account details.

Or what you dont understand? ;)

Its more than 7 months old now that you cant trade accounts, accounts with names, account services..

It had to be added public 7 months ago but not now..

And evryone who plays diablo2 knows this because its 7months ago that Blizzard made banweaves to all Account service leveled almost all accounts was closed and when u do today accounts are closed. So many accounts were closed 7 months ago so its not necesary to add this public, evryone who plays d2 knows it.

This post was edited by Hamm on Jul 10 2018 03:22am
Gold: 19,149.06
Jul 10 2018 03:28am
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 10 2018 04:15am)
But it is in rules is updated dec 2017.

No account trades in all games except eve online.

Level service is account trade = user giving u account details.

Or what you dont understand? ;)

Its more than 7 months old now that you cant trade accounts, accounts with names, account services..

It had to be added public 7 months ago but not now..

And evryone who plays diablo2 knows this because its 7months ago that Blizzard made banweaves to all Account service leveled almost all accounts was closed and when u do today accounts are closed. So many accounts were closed 7 months ago so its not necesary to add this public, evryone who plays d2 knows it.

a level service is NOT A TRADE
Jul 10 2018 03:41am
Quote (Cheetos @ 10 Jul 2018 11:28)
a level service is NOT A TRADE

It is,
buyer gives account details and forum gold to service seller.

No account trades in rules is simply clear and as i said its 7 months ago so it had to be done that time,
now after blizzard banweave so many accounts closed due to level services evryone knows is ilegal to blizzard so ilegal to d2jsp too, just read Trading Rules.

If you see someone search or offer account level service,
Simply click Report Post button - Ilegal Trade.

This post was edited by Hamm on Jul 10 2018 03:43am
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll