d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion >
Poll > D3
12319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2018 12:50pm
Settle this once and for all.
Gold: 90.58
Jun 24 2018 12:51pm
My friend can't pick up items, why?
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
Jun 24 2018 01:19pm
Quote (devilslayer @ Jun 24 2018 02:50pm)
Settle this once and for all.

There are more people in this world that don't enjoy it than those that do. Doesn't make the game bad, it just isn't for everybody. The game is perfect to me, you all have different opinions. There are those in the world that agree and disagree to that. This thread just like the rest of them doesn't change anything. If you find the game to be shit, that's great, move on and play the games you do enjoy, I will continue to do the same.
Gold: 9,455.00
Jun 24 2018 01:29pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 24 Jun 2018 22:19)
There are more people in this world that don't enjoy it than those that do. Doesn't make the game bad, it just isn't for everybody. The game is perfect to me, you all have different opinions. There are those in the world that agree and disagree to that. This thread just like the rest of them doesn't change anything. If you find the game to be shit, that's great, move on and play the games you do enjoy, I will continue to do the same.

Doesn't really look like you're moving on.
Gold: 31.00
Jun 24 2018 01:34pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 24 2018 02:19pm)

"Written by D_uRRR"

Thou shall not bad mouth Diablo 3 as it is and will be forever perfect game.
Thou shall let everyone know it's a perfect game.
Thou shall troll everyone who says its shit game ty men.
Thou shall play Diablo 3 and no other game.
Thou shall not trade
Thou shall not harm others in pvp
Thou shall not get mad because Diablo 3 is perfect game.
Thou shall not argue about Diablo 3 being perfect to them as it is perfect.

You are so good at this.

You should publish this book

This post was edited by HeroOfSwag on Jun 24 2018 01:35pm
Jun 24 2018 01:35pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ Jun 24 2018 03:29pm)
Doesn't really look like you're moving on.

I never said I wouldn't remain in this forum lol. The outcome of this scenario should be this.

Those who hate this game and don't play it shouldn't waste time in the forum, it doesn't make sense. Why invest any time into a section you don't belong in? That's what the outcome should be. But the trolls who spend all their time on jsp here who don't play the game and complain and nake nonstop game is shit comments is the only issue at hand. I'm not the problem here in this section.

Which leads me to everyones darkest secret they keep bundled up inside, they actually love D3 and play it very frequently.

That point there is not debateable, period. The only reason you invest time into anything is there is an interest or a love in it, and that means you + everyone else that comes here enjoys D3.

:)
Gold: 31.00
Jun 24 2018 01:38pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 24 2018 02:35pm)
I never said I wouldn't remain in this forum lol. The outcome of this scenario should be this.

Those who hate this game and don't play it shouldn't waste time in the forum, it doesn't make sense. Why invest any time into a section you don't belong in? That's what the outcome should be. But the trolls who spend all their time on jsp here who don't play the game and complain and nake nonstop game is shit comments is the only issue at hand. I'm not the problem here in this section.

Which leads me to everyones darkest secret they keep bundled up inside, they actually love D3 and play it very frequently.

That point there is not debateable, period. The only reason you invest time into anything is there is an interest or a love in it, and that means you + everyone else that comes here enjoys D3.

"Written by D_uRRR"

Thou shall not bad mouth Diablo 3 as it is and will be forever perfect game.
Thou shall let everyone know it's a perfect game.
Thou shall troll everyone who says its shit game ty men.
Thou shall play Diablo 3 and no other game.
Thou shall not trade
Thou shall not harm others in pvp
Thou shall not get mad because Diablo 3 is perfect game.
Thou shall not argue about Diablo 3 being perfect to them as it is perfect.
Thou shall not talk about others talking about Diablo 3 since game is perfect there is no need for debate.
Gold: 90.58
Jun 24 2018 01:40pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 24 2018 11:35am)

Those who hate this game and don't play it shouldn't waste time in the forum, it doesn't make sense. Why invest any time into a section you don't belong in?

Because Diablo has been a huge part of our lives, and we're sad to see how the game turned out.

I don't think you are a problem, you have every right to enjoy D3 ;)

I just think people are frustrated
Jun 24 2018 01:59pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jun 24 2018 03:40pm)
Because Diablo has been a huge part of our lives, and we're sad to see how the game turned out.

I don't think you are a problem, you have every right to enjoy D3 ;)

I just think people are frustrated

It bothers everyone else here but you that I enjoy it then lol.

That's the problem, it doesn't bother me that people don't enjoy the game. Everyone enjoys what they enjoy, D3 is my favorite Diablo game, but is NOWHERE near my favorite game.
Gold: 2,813.93
Warn: 20%
Jun 24 2018 02:22pm
Games shit but sometimes ok time killer
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
12319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll