d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > RS Trading >
Service
> Sacred And Stakings Service Topic > We Do Anything :)
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 6,127.98
Jun 24 2018 12:26pm
Staking and myself have decided to help each other out with doing services.

We consider ourselves as trusted in this section so dont expect us to give slave labor prices. - if you dont trust us then we are okay with no bank pin and similar precautions.

we accept payment in rsgp or fg - we can use mediator if you prefer it and if your paying in rsgp then we will talk about payment via pm.

---------------------------------------------- What we do ----------------------------------------------------

We will do quests, skills and odd end jobs.

All you have to do is write in this topic and we will give you a price - we dont normally deal with timeframes so please do not ask for how long it will take - however we will update you frequently and as often as you prefer.

as far as quests we got a list with prices so post what quests you need done in this topic and we will pm you back with a price for the quests.

We do all jobs but some will ofc be priced higher than others - we are probly a bit more expensive than others but we think trust is worth paying for :)

PS. We only do jobs for member accounts.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jun 24 2018 04:46pm
Quote (seyda need @ Jun 24 2018 02:26pm)
Staking and myself have decided to help each other out with doing services.

We consider ourselves as trusted in this section so dont expect us to give slave labor prices. - if you dont trust us then we are okay with no bank pin and similar precautions.

we accept payment in rsgp or fg - we can use mediator if you prefer it and if your paying in rsgp then we will talk about payment via pm.

---------------------------------------------- What we do ----------------------------------------------------

We will do quests, skills and odd end jobs.

All you have to do is write in this topic and we will give you a price - we dont normally deal with timeframes so please do not ask for how long it will take - however we will update you frequently and as often as you prefer.

as far as quests we got a list with prices so post what quests you need done in this topic and we will pm you back with a price for the quests.

We do all jobs but some will ofc be priced higher than others - we are probly a bit more expensive than others but we think trust is worth paying for :)

PS. We only do jobs for member accounts.

Thieving - Currently 85(225,000 BXP) - Need 92 (preferably 94 though) - would like price on both
Hunter - Currently 73(135,668 BXP) - Need 85 (Full Volcanic Trapper outfit is provided so this makes leveling very nice :))
Mining - Currently 80(329,000 BXP) - Need 85
Dungeoneering - Currently 87(206,400 BXP) - Need 90(gold will not be supplied for buying levels from Dungeon FC's for this)

Take your pick and lmk and a price/timeframe - More FG can be obtained if needed.

Gold: 183.00
Jun 26 2018 02:53am
Will be sending 6500 + x for 4000 Chompy Bird Kills and 401 Mobilising Armies Rank. They will not use any bots, macros, try to access the bank, use clan chat, turn PM on. If any of these rules are broken and/or the job is not completed, will request a full refund. If job is canceled for other reasons, will request a refund based off how much they did and the rate that was calculated at the beginning of the job.

Please join my FC on the account and stay in there at all times while logged in. If you are logged in and not in the FC, I will assume the worst and will change the password and request a full refund. If you are on the account and do not respond within 5 minutes (or a reasonable amount of time), I will assume the worst and will change the password and request a full refund.

If you have any questions let me know.

Sending 6500 FG and will send the x amount once you let me know how much for the remaining 900 Chompies without enhancer.

Thanks!
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2018 03:13am
For the record, you are not allowed to request a full refund in the event of you terminating a job after it has been partially complete even if you make it part of your own personal contract.
You must pay them for the work they have done, but may be refunded an amount equivalent to work not done, jsp rules.
You could attempt to take it to the scammer section if this were to occur and if you think otherwise, but I'm fairly certain you'll get the same response.
Jun 26 2018 06:38pm
Quote (Kokua @ Jun 26 2018 05:13am)
For the record, you are not allowed to request a full refund in the event of you terminating a job after it has been partially complete even if you make it part of your own personal contract.
You must pay them for the work they have done, but may be refunded an amount equivalent to work not done, jsp rules.
You could attempt to take it to the scammer section if this were to occur and if you think otherwise, but I'm fairly certain you'll get the same response.

If it's agreed upon in the actual job details then yes the user is entitled to a full refund..why would I want someone to potentially be botting on my account to get it banned. Basically you're trying to justify the user getting "free pay" for botting. Not saying they would bot at all just saying as a safety net for yourself..
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2018 07:53pm
Quote (Boxi @ Jun 27 2018 10:38am)
If it's agreed upon in the actual job details then yes the user is entitled to a full refund..why would I want someone to potentially be botting on my account to get it banned. Basically you're trying to justify the user getting "free pay" for botting. Not saying they would bot at all just saying as a safety net for yourself..

Congrats, you picked out one of the many conditions Trolthek listed that he could demand a full refund for.
If they bot an account and resulted in a ban or try to remove a bank pin when bank access was not granted, obviously that's extreme foul play.
Botting an account and having it result in a ban obviously means they broke the conditions of the agreement, and whatever work they were able to do will not lead to any benefit to the person who wanted the job done.
People have taken this up with the scammer accusation section, and people have been locked for it, provided they had a good record of their account prior to the job taking place.

Requesting a pin to be deleted is obviously a bad thing that should result in termination of the job, but is not a scam as long as nothing has yet to be removed from the account.
And while a job termination should be expected unless it was a genuine accident and notified the account owner, they should still expect to receive payment for work done up until termination.

Accidentally flicking on private message for a moment, or responding to someone's question either in pm or cc without breaking any other Jagex rules apart from account sharing while doing so isn't so bad, and shouldn't result in a full refund.
If they forget to join the friend chat, or walked away from their computer for 5 minutes when he happened to message them shouldn't result in a full refund based on his own insecurities.

And as I mentioned, if you feel like you are right and I am wrong, feel free to take it up in the scammer accusation section in the unlikely event it happens. I'm still fairly certain they'll see it from the same perspective I do.

Quote (Boxi @ Jun 27 2018 11:55am)
If you cannot follow simple rules of a job don't take it. Rules are rules. t4t

JSP rules > whatever rules you make up on the fly.
If you have anything else to say to me regarding this, feel free to pm me.

This post was edited by Kokua on Jun 26 2018 07:57pm
Jun 26 2018 07:55pm
Quote (Kokua @ Jun 26 2018 09:53pm)
Congrats, you picked out one of the many conditions Trolthek listed that he could demand a full refund for.
If they bot an account and resulted in a ban or try to remove a bank pin when bank access was not granted, obviously that's extreme foul play.
Botting an account and having it result in a ban obviously means they broke the conditions of the agreement, and whatever work they were able to do will not lead to any benefit to the person who wanted the job done.
People have taken this up with the scammer accusation section, and people have been locked for it, provided they had a good record of their account prior to the job taking place.

Requesting a pin to be deleted is obviously a bad thing that should result in termination of the job, but is not a scam as long as nothing has yet to be removed from the account.
And while a job termination should be expected, unless it was a genuine accident and notified the account owner, they should still expect to receive payment for work done up until termination.

Accidentally flicking on private message for a moment, or responding to someone's question either in pm or cc without breaking any other Jagex rules apart from account sharing while doing so isn't so bad, and shouldn't result in a full refund.
If they forget to join the friend chat, or walked away from their computer for 5 minutes when he happened to message them shouldn't result in a full refund based on his own insecurities.

And as I mentioned, if you feel like you are right and I am wrong, feel free to take it up in the scammer accusation section in the unlikely event it happens. I'm still fairly certain they'll see it from the same perspective I do.

If you cannot follow simple rules of a job don't take it. Rules are rules. t4t
Gold: 183.00
Jun 26 2018 09:35pm
Quote (Trolthek @ 26 Jun 2018 03:53)
Will be sending 6500 + x for 4000 Chompy Bird Kills and 401 Mobilising Armies Rank. They will not use any bots, macros, try to access the bank, use clan chat, turn PM on. If any of these rules are broken and/or the job is not completed, will request a full refund. If job is canceled for other reasons, will request a refund based off how much they did and the rate that was calculated at the beginning of the job.

Please join my FC on the account and stay in there at all times while logged in. If you are logged in and not in the FC, I will assume the worst and will change the password and request a full refund. If you are on the account and do not respond within 5 minutes (or a reasonable amount of time), I will assume the worst and will change the password and request a full refund.

If you have any questions let me know.

Sending 6500 FG and will send the x amount once you let me know how much for the remaining 900 Chompies without enhancer.

Thanks!

Sent an additional 1000 for the remaining 900 chompies.
Gold: 4,071.62
Jun 27 2018 01:06am
Quote (Kokua @ Jun 26 2018 11:13am)

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=56218137&f=225

you are brabbling too much ... Read the rules ... there is nothing listed, that someone has to pay for something partially done ... And if it is one term: full job done or full refund than it is a term which both sites have to agree upon upfront ... if they do, they either have to do the full job or no payment.

free bump for staking - very trusthworthy service
Gold: 45.00
Jul 11 2018 02:26pm
Quote (Dark_Lagencie @ Jun 27 2018 02:06am)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=56218137&f=225

you are brabbling too much ... Read the rules ... there is nothing listed, that someone has to pay for something partially done ... And if it is one term: full job done or full refund than it is a term which both sites have to agree upon upfront ... if they do, they either have to do the full job or no payment.

free bump for staking - very trusthworthy service

till you go to SA and find out in 99% of cases if ppl did a job and owner cancels it for w/e reason if said person doesnt pay for work done they end up with a tag
Go Back To RS Trading Topic List
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check