d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Are You Left Or Right? > Left Or Right - Nothing Else.
Prev1789101120Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 22 2018 08:07am
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Jun 22 2018 08:02am)
Back in the good ol’ days 😂😂

the idea that it was a better system when we segregated by skin color, then later when the SCOTUS shat on that we redrew the district lines to still keep most of the darkies in worse schools, then when they tried to move (because that's the classic conservative line RIGHT? "if you dont like where u are move!") we burned crosses in their yards, actively stopped them from getting bank loans, etc. the idea that that somehow translates to "schools were better".....

that post should go up on whitepeopletwitter.... i'd say he was making a joke, but let's be honest, we all know endlesssky has a naive and uncaring relationship with his own internal racist biases, at best. he's just a scummy dude saying racist stuff on a web forum for effect that his 5'6" ass would swallow like a Tylenol in public like the rest of his incel altright frustrated to be white brethren. congrats on getting laid endless, glad you got some before turning 30 at least.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 22 2018 08:08am
Gold: 16,320.00
Jun 22 2018 08:10am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 22 2018 09:07am)
the idea that it was a better system when we segregated by skin color, then later when the SCOTUS shat on that we redrew the district lines to still keep most of the darkies in worse schools, then when they tried to move (because that's the classic conservative line RIGHT? "if you dont like where u are move!") we burned crosses in their yards, actively stopped them from getting bank loans, etc. the idea that that somehow translates to "schools were better".....

that post should go up on whitepeopletwitter.... i'd say he was making a joke, but let's be honest, we all know endlesssky has a naive and uncaring relationship with his own internal racist biases, at best. he's just a scummy dude saying racist stuff on a web forum for effect that his 5'6" ass would swallow like a tylenol in public like the rest of his incel altright frustrated to be white brethren. congrats on getting laid endless, glad you got some before turning 30 at least.

LOL
Gold: 260.11
Jun 22 2018 08:19am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 22 2018 08:07am)

that post should go up on whitepeopletwitter.... i'd say he was making a joke, but let's be honest, we all know endlesssky has a naive and uncaring relationship with his own internal racist biases, at best. he's just a scummy dude saying racist stuff on a web forum for effect that his 5'6" ass would swallow like a Tylenol in public like the rest of his incel altright frustrated to be white brethren. congrats on getting laid endless, glad you got some before turning 30 at least.

Gold: 119,903.34
Jun 22 2018 08:24am
Center Left for the most part.
Jun 22 2018 11:39am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2018 09:19am)

Right
Gold: 42.00
Jun 22 2018 11:39am
if i had to pick a side i would pick the left
Jun 22 2018 11:50am
Quote (Kiseki @ Jun 22 2018 12:39pm)
if i had to pick a side i would pick the left

As most educated people do.
Gold: 260.11
Jun 22 2018 11:57am
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Jun 22 2018 11:50am)
As most educated people do.

There are some pretty interesting trends for how higher education affects voting habits.

Graduate degrees that require a lot of critical thought (Sciences, Engineering, etc.) tend to go liberal by a large margin.

However, some of the degrees where you can skate by easily with low levels of critical thought (art, social sciences) also go liberal.

Meanwhile the mid-level degrees (Business, finance, etc.) go strongly conservative.

It would be interesting to break them down and find the common trends, but I think it's largely just "If your degree encourages bucking trends" you don't go conservative.
Gold: 7,621.00
Jun 22 2018 12:03pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2018 10:57am)
There are some pretty interesting trends for how higher education affects voting habits.

Graduate degrees that require a lot of critical thought (Sciences, Engineering, etc.) tend to go liberal by a large margin.

However, some of the degrees where you can skate by easily with low levels of critical thought (art, social sciences) also go liberal.

Meanwhile the mid-level degrees (Business, finance, etc.) go strongly conservative.

It would be interesting to break them down and find the common trends, but I think it's largely just "If your degree encourages bucking trends" you don't go conservative.

Lol, I’m curious how did you come up with your ranking system for the degrees?

Or are you just talking out of your ass and ranking what your degree is in above others because you want to think of yourself as more of a critical thinker compared to others?
Jun 22 2018 12:05pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2018 12:57pm)

I’m in business myself and yeah, it’s pretty hard to come across people who aren’t completely selfish.
I like the ones who admit it and say they value their own short term personal gain above sustainability, but that’s rare.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789101120Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll