d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dating Standards
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,495.80
Jul 12 2018 06:41am
Quote (zayl121 @ Jul 11 2018 06:25am)
I found 3 age 25+ and still virgin so far and I know some numbers of women:

One was in her early 30s, never dated anyone. Asian. Actually social and intelligent, too. And she was wearing cartoonish tshirts like disney all the time...

2nd one was in her early 20s, you can talk casual with her but as soon as any men becomes physical with her, even slightly touching on the shoulder, she shrieks back. Actually a good friend of mine. Now maaany years later she is still single. Also conservative family.

3rd one is mid 20, very decent looking, 7.5/10, very tall and social talking. Kind of a nerd. Also a good friend of mine. Doesn't go out much, if so only with family or some selected friends. I've found out she is a virgin when I overheard a conversation with our other female friends she never dated or had any experience with men while we had dinner.
She usually goes to work, and back home watching series. That's it. Sometimes drink wine at home alone. She is still single afaik. Told me once, life is boring but changed the topic immediately.

Of course 3 people doesn't represent much, but I'd say they have their own personalities and not neccessary what I'm looking for in a long term relationship.

These sound like women I would marry!
:thumbsup:

Quote (UnEvilManiac @ Jul 11 2018 07:23pm)
Someone who places virginity as a deal breaker really needs to grow up.
Simply for one reason.
A relationship with another person is about more than just sex.
However someone who places virginity as a deal breaker in a relationship is only thinking about sex.
They're not thinking about growing old with someone.

Your best bet is to go outside the country, and approach the father of a girl you find attractive.
Then make a deal.
Simply because you don't want to grow old with someone or make a life with another person.
You want to deflower a virgin then have her be at your beck and call.

I also want to avoid foreigners who may be looking for green card/citizenship

I think about sex in that I don’t want to touch it if other dicks have touched it. Look at somebody’s mouth or genitals and imagine a bunch of men’s dicks and semen in it... ewww. Not touching that
If she’s not a virgin I can have a non-intimate relationship and grow old with her

Gold: 0.00
Jul 12 2018 11:09am
It sounds to me like you’re just super insecure about your micro penis and afraid you won’t be able to satisfy a woman if she’s been with someone who has a normal dick.

My advice, find a woman that has a fetish for tiny dicks and make your move.
Gold: 1,495.80
Jul 12 2018 12:01pm
Quote (Cambridge @ Jul 12 2018 12:09pm)
It sounds to me like you’re just super insecure about your micro penis and afraid you won’t be able to satisfy a woman if she’s been with someone who has a normal dick.

My advice, find a woman that has a fetish for tiny dicks and make your move.

Nah men I’m well endowed
Just dont need sloppy seconds
Gold: 1.00
Jul 12 2018 01:21pm
Quote (Happypuppy @ Jul 12 2018 11:01am)
Nah men I’m well endowed
Just dont need sloppy seconds

Savage lmao
Gold: 2,107.00
Jul 14 2018 07:42am
Quote (Happypuppy @ Jun 20 2018 09:51pm)
I’m looking for a wife and I’d like some input on what I’m looking for is reasonable. I have never dated or been in a relationship.

Here are the things I’m looking for
1. Must be a virgin (dealbreaker for me)
2. Educated (graduate degree preferred, bachelors is acceptable)
3. Should not drink, smoke, cuss, or do drugs
4. Age 25+
5. Not overly religious
6. Shares some common interests with me (gaming, travel, etc)

Are those reasonable in your opinion?

I’d also like to hear some of the things that you look for in a partner and things you would consider deal breakers.

Thanks!
:wallbash:

This post was edited by wsg on Jul 14 2018 07:42am
Gold: 632.75
Jul 16 2018 09:54am
Gg you're johnny
Jul 16 2018 10:04am
sigh

/e limiting yourself to a very small group of females like that isn't going to be the way to find the one. when she comes she comes and if she's perfect for you but you turn her away because you have a problem of thinking in the past instead of the future then your ass deserves to stay virgin.

you're looking for what these days really don't exist and if she does she's not going to bother with some nerd who's asking advice on jsp.

just kickin real nigga shit at ya

This post was edited by OldschoolJunkie on Jul 16 2018 10:28am
Jul 17 2018 09:11pm
Quote (OldschoolJunkie @ Jul 16 2018 09:04am)
sigh

/e limiting yourself to a very small group of females like that isn't going to be the way to find the one. when she comes she comes and if she's perfect for you but you turn her away because you have a problem of thinking in the past instead of the future then your ass deserves to stay virgin.

you're looking for what these days really don't exist and if she does she's not going to bother with some nerd who's asking advice on jsp.

just kickin real nigga shit at ya

This x1000
Gold: 4,149.05
Jul 27 2018 01:22pm
Requiring her to be a virgin says a lot about you. I'm guessing micropenis. But it could also be premature ejaculator.

You're a very small man.
Gold: 25.17
Jul 27 2018 10:08pm
Quote (Happypuppy @ Jun 20 2018 04:51pm)
I’m looking for a wife and I’d like some input on what I’m looking for is reasonable. I have never dated or been in a relationship.

Here are the things I’m looking for
1. Must be a virgin (dealbreaker for me)
2. Educated (graduate degree preferred, bachelors is acceptable)
3. Should not drink, smoke, cuss, or do drugs
4. Age 25+
5. Not overly religious
6. Shares some common interests with me (gaming, travel, etc)

Are those reasonable in your opinion?

I’d also like to hear some of the things that you look for in a partner and things you would consider deal breakers.

Thanks!

Good luck pal i dont think this exists
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll