d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Is Rick Okay?
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 110.00
Jun 20 2018 10:54am
Quote (Piwah @ Jun 20 2018 04:43am)
I love coming into the PvP section only to see pictures of unaesthetic half naked men. Humanity at it's peak

Rvr
Gold: 1,319.00
Jun 20 2018 11:19am
Quote (Gwiido @ Jun 20 2018 12:04am)

nice nips
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2018 01:57am
You are a hypocrite man-child stuck on some B-game fifteen years past its prime. You will most likely die before you give up this weird pixel obsession, but it will be worth it because you showed that punk ass newb who’s the boss in this meaningless online community. Some weird, perverted sense of justice misguided by your dwindling testosterone seems to validate your ridiculous efforts. You rove around online claiming victory when you “beat” someone in a duel or even when you double-cross someone who mistakenly trusted your lying ass... who really lost here? Every time you log in to this decaying game you only contribute a little bit to your own depersonalization. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Seek help, go outside, touch a tree, read a book, anything. You don’t even know what is happening to you...

Hopefully you will wake up and destroy this pit in your life. Move on. There are so many better things in life. On the other hand, when you can’t have children because you wasted time here, not to mention the fact that 99% of you are barely healthier than a dead homeless man, your inferior DNA will die with you. Carry on, make this world better by dying off.

I will not be answering questions, feel free to contact your parents (shouldn’t be hard, you still live with them). They will agree with me.
Gold: 485.49
Jun 22 2018 05:29am
Quote (placenta @ Jun 22 2018 02:57am)
You are a hypocrite man-child stuck on some B-game fifteen years past its prime. You will most likely die before you give up this weird pixel obsession, but it will be worth it because you showed that punk ass newb who’s the boss in this meaningless online community. Some weird, perverted sense of justice misguided by your dwindling testosterone seems to validate your ridiculous efforts. You rove around online claiming victory when you “beat” someone in a duel or even when you double-cross someone who mistakenly trusted your lying ass... who really lost here? Every time you log in to this decaying game you only contribute a little bit to your own depersonalization. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Seek help, go outside, touch a tree, read a book, anything. You don’t even know what is happening to you...

Hopefully you will wake up and destroy this pit in your life. Move on. There are so many better things in life. On the other hand, when you can’t have children because you wasted time here, not to mention the fact that 99% of you are barely healthier than a dead homeless man, your inferior DNA will die with you. Carry on, make this world better by dying off.

I will not be answering questions, feel free to contact your parents (shouldn’t be hard, you still live with them). They will agree with me.

r u ok
Gold: 3,500.00
Jun 22 2018 07:56am
Quote (Khaz @ Jun 22 2018 07:29am)
r u ok

He never will be
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jun 22 2018 08:02am
Quote (placenta @ Jun 22 2018 12:57am)

Tldr
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic