d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > I Was Wrong About Trump > I Wish Hillary Had Won Now...
Prev110111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 356.93
Jun 20 2018 07:41pm
Its ok guys he already changed his mind to match trumps recent back flip.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2018 08:01pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 20 Jun 2018 21:41)

you change your mind on how evil corporations and oil companies are bi-monthly when your check clears.
Gold: 2,420.00
Jun 20 2018 08:36pm
Nothing makes me angrier then when someones quotes me on a forum, where do they get off just sitting here waiting for me to reply later in the day Hillary won't have let this happen
Gold: 356.93
Jun 20 2018 08:48pm
Quote (excellence @ Jun 21 2018 01:01pm)
you change your mind on how evil corporations and oil companies are bi-monthly when your check clears.

Nope, i never waver on that stance.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2018 09:47pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 20 Jun 2018 22:48)
Nope, i never waver on that stance.

“I hate you as i cash the check you signed on the front for me laboring for you”

on topic, someone get this fella a laxative or somethinf

Gold: 7,365.00
Jun 21 2018 11:05pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 19 2018 09:40am)
Jesus Trump is a fucking monster. I don't understand how the republicans can be so heartless. Just last week I was with a 12 year old girl I had kidnapped and pretended I was her parent- and since she was a central american girl trafficked through the border illegally there was an 80% chance she was raped- BUT THEY HAD NO WAY TO KNOW- and broke a window and climbed into a republican family's house and demanded they give me free healthcare, clothes, education, recreation and a roof over my head. And the fucking republicans were so heartless than they SEPARATED CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS and arrested me and first transferred us through a processing center for a few hours where we had to be separated by chain links and sleep on mats with mylar sheets until the paperwork went through, and then my 'daughter' was sent to an HHS youth facility where she was IMPRISONED like a fucking CONCENTRATION CAMP. You know, where she got free healthcare, clothes, education, recreation and a roof over her head for 50 days at $750 a day for $37,500 dollars out of the pockets of those fucking inhuman nazi republicans. She got to watch movies, play soccer, receive three nutritious meals a day, had doctors, kitchen staff and teachers to serve her. And then they had to gall to compare it to a SUMMER CAMP. Can you believe that? They actually tried comparing this lockup to a summer camp. I've been to summer camps in my life and it never cost $750 per day lmao :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/zUmZQPF.jpg

I immediately repented and am going to vote straight democratic ticket in 2018. So is my illegal alien 'daughter' and all my dead great-grandparents, fuck drumpf

Pretty much the greatest post I've ever read.
Well done, sir.
Gold: 42,397.70
Jun 24 2018 12:06pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 21 2018 02:41am)

I don't think anyone's changed their mind.

Whole point was that committing a crime, being incarcerated, and then complaining "wtf they separated me from my children" isn't really a valid defense or excuse.

I'm sure everyone posting here would prefer it if such things didn't have to go on at all. But they will as long as people can easily enter the country illegally.

Democrats are pushing for illegals to be treated equally or even better than American citizens. This is because they want their votes, as they otherwise have no real platform to run on any more.

To prevent such tragedies from occurring in the future, we need to make it harder to enter the country illegally and reduce people's incentives to do so. How do we get started on that task? Well there's an easy first step:

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
Gold: 3.33
Jun 24 2018 12:14pm
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 24 2018 12:06pm)
I don't think anyone's changed their mind.

Whole point was that committing a crime, being incarcerated, and then complaining "wtf they separated me from my children" isn't really a valid defense or excuse.

I'm sure everyone posting here would prefer it if such things didn't have to go on at all. But they will as long as people can easily enter the country illegally.

Democrats are pushing for illegals to be treated equally or even better than American citizens. This is because they want their votes, as they otherwise have no real platform to run on any more.

To prevent such tragedies from occurring in the future, we need to make it harder to enter the country illegally and reduce people's incentives to do so. How do we get started on that task? Well there's an easy first step:

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

This is an Obama Administration policy based on a circuit of appeals ruling that demonstrated keeping "parents" and children contained in the same cell violated the rights of the children.

This is because many of the so-called parents are actually not their parents, but rather are drug traffickers who've kidnapped them for use in drug-smuggling and sex trafficking.

Leaving them with these individuals can lead to child rape and other terrible acts. This is why the parents must prove they are actually the parents. And this came from a ruling based on actual evidence of this happening.

This post was edited by FGdumpster on Jun 24 2018 12:15pm
Gold: 42,397.70
Jun 24 2018 12:17pm
Quote (FGdumpster @ Jun 24 2018 07:14pm)
This is an Obama Administration policy based on a circuit of appeals ruling that demonstrated keeping "parents" and children contained in the same cell violated the rights of the children.

This is because many of the so-called parents are actually not their parents, but rather are drug traffickers who've kidnapped them for use in drug-smuggling and sex trafficking.

Leaving them with these individuals can lead to child rape and other terrible acts. This is why the parents must prove they are actually the parents. And this came from a ruling based on actual evidence of this happening.

Sure, sounds reasonable. But in the case they do prove they're the real parents, I see no reason why they can't be together with their children before they're deported.

That being said, WHY are these people even able to enter the country illegally? It's not like they're climbing over some 100 ft. fence with barbed wire on top. They have children with them and basically just walk across.

We need a MUCH stronger border and these types of things wouldn't even happen.
Gold: 3.33
Jun 24 2018 12:22pm
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 24 2018 12:17pm)
Sure, sounds reasonable. But in the case they do prove they're the real parents, I see no reason why they can't be together with their children before they're deported.

That being said, WHY are these people even able to enter the country illegally? It's not like they're climbing over some 100 ft. fence with barbed wire on top. They have children with them and basically just walk across.

We need a MUCH stronger border and these types of things wouldn't even happen.

I completely agree they should not maliciously* separate children and parents. However, adults are kept in holding facilities which contain many individuals. Therefore, if you keep the children there, they're exposed to other adults as well.

It's better in my opinion that a child and parent be separated temporarily (and reunited provided they're actually the parents) than risk children be raped or killed.

Agree with the last point. The fact is this was going on during the Obama administration, but there was zero reporting on it despite media obtaining reports of violence and abuse.

This post was edited by FGdumpster on Jun 24 2018 12:23pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev110111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll