d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Need One_or Two Image Offer 500fg > About Music Production
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 300.01
Jun 16 2018 09:05am
I'm an amateur music "producer" (hip hop, dnb, some electro...).
I made a website where basically i say "you tell the story, i set the tone" and i need an image that could be representative of this, i dont care too much about size, but i think should be at least 800x500.

I was thinking about a typrewriter (vintage one maybe) with paper in which is written "You tell the story..." and another image with a mixer or i can send my studio's pic (but i would like HD things ) in which i say "I set the tone".

I can pay in fg, atm i havent BUT before you send me the not copyrighted version i will sell what is needed for fg.

My budget is around 500fg, i can offer more if you mind to send project file too (for future font changes etc...).

If is illegal to ask for something without fg on account just let me know and i will start immediatly to trade.

Thanks.

ps. this is an example of what i'm using at the moment... but i think image have a copyright or anyway there a re too many things... i'm trying to be more "elegant" for example MAYBE i would like to try to put all pics in b/w (like website) and colouring them at mouse mmmmmmm... you know that word... when u go on pic with mouse (without clicks)

Sorry for my english dont esistate to drop me a pm for any informations.
Gold: 300.01
Jun 21 2018 01:36pm
bump
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll