d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Weird Bug > Not Important Just Funny
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 134.69
Jun 13 2018 06:18pm
I'm lvl 1 fishing, a lvl 10 req rod drops, I don't pick it up. Leave cata and there's a lvl 10 rod in inv. Decide to see if I can use lvl 10 rod at lvl 1 (no durability so I couldn't). I take rod out and fish with no rod, rod breaks. :rofl:

(Just graphical error, rod showed up in item list, just thought it was funny I saw the rod break screen for the first time with no rod)
Gold: 80,814.96
Jun 14 2018 08:11pm
Ummmm where to start...

At lvl 0 fishing you can use a lvl 10 req rod.
You can fish with white (no durability) rods.
You can fish with no rods - and snap them as much as you want.

The only odd thing here is that you say you didn’t click on it, but it showed up your inventory... in reality 1 of 2 things happened. 1 you did actually click on it or 2 you happened to already have a plain lvl 10 rod.

:hug:
Gold: 134.69
Jun 14 2018 08:29pm
Quote (hasteful @ Jun 14 2018 09:11pm)
Ummmm where to start...

At lvl 0 fishing you can use a lvl 10 req rod.
You can fish with white (no durability) rods.
You can fish with no rods - and snap them as much as you want.

The only odd thing here is that you say you didn’t click on it, but it showed up your inventory... in reality 1 of 2 things happened. 1 you did actually click on it or 2 you happened to already have a plain lvl 10 rod.

:hug:

Are you sure about this? I was pretty sure I would be able to use the rod too but I couldn't.

It takes two clicks, one to see what it is, one to pick up, I did in fact click only once, I am quite sure of it. I have been having a lot of weird things happening though.

The rod broke, the words came on screen that the rod broke but the rod is still in keanureeves inventory.

Its weird that out of that whole story of absolute rediculousness, the one thing you think is too rediculous is that I didn't click the rod twice.

Gold: 3,219.40
Jun 15 2018 06:29am
Quote (dude_927 @ 14 Jun 2018 22:29)
Are you sure about this? I was pretty sure I would be able to use the rod too but I couldn't.

It takes two clicks, one to see what it is, one to pick up, I did in fact click only once, I am quite sure of it. I have been having a lot of weird things happening though.

The rod broke, the words came on screen that the rod broke but the rod is still in keanureeves inventory.

Its weird that out of that whole story of absolute rediculousness, the one thing you think is too rediculous is that I didn't click the rod twice.

on very rare occassions, the rod does not break. This has happened to me a few times.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll