d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Champ Was Op Before We Read His Passive > How To Build Pyke?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67.10
Warn: 40%
Jun 13 2018 07:13pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Jun 13 2018 05:11pm)
Post ur ign or sit down.... Your all ready know as a liar.

From an alt to another alt haha. No obligations.
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Jun 13 2018 07:20pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 05:13pm)
From an alt to another alt haha. No obligations.

Ok understand.... Your inability to addapt to the game is the reason your not very good. You can blame riot and the balance of the game all you want if it makes you feel better. Hell even lie about your rankings to try and make your opinion worth something. But truly your a low Elo player who can't understand the game... so your opinion holds little weight.
Gold: 67.10
Warn: 40%
Jun 13 2018 07:36pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Jun 13 2018 05:20pm)
Ok understand.... Your inability to addapt to the game is the reason your not very good. You can blame riot and the balance of the game all you want if it makes you feel better. Hell even lie about your rankings to try and make your opinion worth something. But truly your a low Elo player who can't understand the game... so your opinion holds little weight.

It holds little weight because I'm one person but most veteran players agree which means something. Not sure what I'd be adapting to. New itemization and meta is designed for bruisers specifically. We all know this. I used to play bruisers heavily before they were meta-strict. They gutted assassins, and ever since game has been bland. You really think this game is as great as it was 4-5 seasons ago? I call that delusion, if so.

For the record, almost every post on JSP by me is satire, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that. Yet...

This post was edited by EnigmaSeven on Jun 13 2018 07:40pm
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Jun 13 2018 07:46pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 05:36pm)
It holds little weight because I'm one person but most veteran players agree which means something. Not sure what I'd be adapting to. New itemization and meta is designed for bruisers specifically. We all know this. I used to play bruisers heavily before they were meta-strict. They gutted assassins, and ever since game has been bland. You really think this game is as great as it was 4-5 seasons ago? I call that delusion, if so.

For the record, almost every post on JSP by me is satire, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that. Yet...

Oh your posts are jokes are about knowing about the game and being high elo... I see why you don't post ur ign. Ok carry on with your horrible "satire".
Gold: 1,213.00
Jun 13 2018 08:30pm
well as far as game decline.. it's not really seen.. been challenger since season 3 and in season 3 peaking at rank 6th on IGN Best Nidalee Na....Most vet players do not agree the game is declining, declining is not the issue.
the issue is the game is beiing simplified to make it easier to come back from mistakes over the years and more focused on teamplay.. there has been metas in every moba game that make specific roles and or multiple roles
feel like mush. everyone here plays league but dota was a thing and was balanced and changed many many many times.. the same conversations were said in dota and are still in dota.. and heroes of the storm... it will be in every
moba.. the only way to keep intact a players natural feel for a game and natural expectations is to not grow and offer a stagnant experience.. sure i agree a lot of changes i didn't like.. tbh more than half of them.. a lot of nerfs
were unneeded a lot of buffs were not needed.. but there also needs to be change in a game that is old asf to shake the meta to shake up the game.. i have had to move roles many times since i started this game to stay
relevant.. and to be honest i sounded like u when they reworked nidalee and leblanc.. then i moved to adc only and then they put adc in the dumpster.. then adc rose again.. now adc is not great again.. so yes how
most veteran players have complained about the game here and there.. your reason is wrong lol.. the reason is because the game is shifting to were a single player has less of a impact as before.. every season it becomes
more and more like this... you play these 5 champions or you can't 1v9 even if you are god.. years ago there was a list of 20 champions u can play if played exceptional you'd dumpster everyone.. but here we are.
Gold: 25.20
Jun 14 2018 12:05am
Right now the best way to build Pyke is either Duskblade + Black Cleaver or pure tank/utility
Gold: 1,213.00
Jun 14 2018 12:49am
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 14 2018 02:05am)
Right now the best way to build Pyke is either Duskblade + Black Cleaver or pure tank/utility

exactly, i dabbled a little with trinity if he's ran top lane or mid lane, awkward but he trades well into other assassins.
Gold: 2,888.88
Jun 14 2018 01:18pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 08:36pm)

I started playing this game about 3 weeks before the end of season 1. I ended season 1 at 2019 elo. No idea what that equates too in terms of metal ranks, but I've played from the beginning. They gutted assassins? Are you kidding? The reason the meta is what it is right now is because of how many different champions can 100-0 an adc with little to no effort. And I do think the game is as good as it was 4-5 seasons ago. Why? Because 4-5 seasons ago, the same thing was happening as 2-3 seasons before that. Things need to change to stay relevant. Things are changing. If you don't enjoy the changes, go play DotA 2. It's been almost exactly the same for 5 years.
Gold: 998.30
Jun 14 2018 08:38pm
Quote (LostInMyMind @ Jun 13 2018 07:48pm)
Considering the game's been out since 09, i'd say its about time for it to decline.

Agreed with this 100%.

Game is old and when they try to make it "new and improved" they make it more shit.

Trying to satisfy the newer playerbase instead of keeping the old playerbase, honestly a big mistake.
Gold: 117.00
Jun 15 2018 11:40am
Quote (DemonTheLegend @ 15 Jun 2018 04:38)
Agreed with this 100%.

Game is old and when they try to make it "new and improved" they make it more shit.

Trying to satisfy the newer playerbase instead of keeping the old playerbase, honestly a big mistake.

Agreed also. Too many changes of more than doubtful value, like Riot panicked and started changing the game in a hotchpotch way

Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ 14 Jun 2018 21:18)
Things are changing. If you don't enjoy the changes, go play DotA 2. It's been almost exactly the same for 5 years.

I've been pretty much omw already since the adc changes :)
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll