d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Champ Was Op Before We Read His Passive > How To Build Pyke?
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67.10
Warn: 40%
Jun 13 2018 05:12pm
Seriously wth this guy's kit is broken as shit but his passive limits him. He is melee, can't be durable, and has no burst, but amazing kit.

It's just awkward. His ult and passive need to be changed. At least his ultimate, so he can execute champs before being burst down or 2-shotted by an ADC. His builds are even awkward because it's like his kit encourages building HP, but you might as well build AD with the ratios and the fact that HP doesn't do shit. Absolutely nothing! The hell? It seems like the ONLY core item that's encouraged is black cleaver, and we're building it for what? AD and CDR... LOL might as well build fuckin' youmuu's, right? Fuck me. This champ is actually a bit disappointing.
Gold: 2,888.88
Jun 13 2018 05:47pm
I'm tempted to help you but you kinda sound like you don't want him to work and therefor typing out a detailed explanation would be even more a waste of my time than what I'm typing right now.

Start Relic Shield if you are Sup, Hunter's Talisman if Jg. Anything else, I take Longsword + Refill potion. Rush Duskblade... queue just popped back in 20 mins :P

Back ezpz... From Duskblade it depends on the situation. If I'm finding myself roaming a lot (which I usually am) I rush into Ghostblade. From there, I usually grab Hydra. You can use the active both during your E and your R. Helps cancel out random heals / shields. As long as they're below the threshold when you land they die.

Defensive items, usually more damage. GA, Maw, etc. Might save you from a random ability or keep you alive after the fight is over, but you aren't going to be tanking.

Enemies can see your stealth if you're in range of them, same with Eve. One trick that works well is to hook someone behind you, and then dash in the direction they were before. W after that to heal, or proc your Duskblade again.

I personally think the reason his winrate is so low is because people are still trying to build him with support items. Build him full assassin, play support for the first 10 minutes, and then start roaming once your ADC groups with your team.

Was never past G3 prior to Pyke am almost ready for P5 promos now. He's working well for me. I should note priory to Pyke I basically played Shaco and Wukong. Nothing else. So he fits right in my niche. Maybe that's the only reason I'm enjoying him.

GLHF

This post was edited by KefkaPalazzo on Jun 13 2018 06:02pm
Jun 13 2018 06:11pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Jun 13 2018 03:47pm)
I'm tempted to help you but you kinda sound like you don't want him to work and therefor typing out a detailed explanation would be even more a waste of my time than what I'm typing right now.

Start Relic Shield if you are Sup, Hunter's Talisman if Jg. Anything else, I take Longsword + Refill potion. Rush Duskblade... queue just popped back in 20 mins :P

Back ezpz... From Duskblade it depends on the situation. If I'm finding myself roaming a lot (which I usually am) I rush into Ghostblade. From there, I usually grab Hydra. You can use the active both during your E and your R. Helps cancel out random heals / shields. As long as they're below the threshold when you land they die.

Defensive items, usually more damage. GA, Maw, etc. Might save you from a random ability or keep you alive after the fight is over, but you aren't going to be tanking.

Enemies can see your stealth if you're in range of them, same with Eve. One trick that works well is to hook someone behind you, and then dash in the direction they were before. W after that to heal, or proc your Duskblade again.

I personally think the reason his winrate is so low is because people are still trying to build him with support items. Build him full assassin, play support for the first 10 minutes, and then start roaming once your ADC groups with your team.

Was never past G3 prior to Pyke am almost ready for P5 promos now. He's working well for me. I should note priory to Pyke I basically played Shaco and Wukong. Nothing else. So he fits right in my niche. Maybe that's the only reason I'm enjoying him.

GLHF

hit diamond 1 nearly master tier seasons ago. i think this game is declining rapidly in terms of design, originality, and balance. I've basically quit but I play a game or two per month. champ kits are severely over-diversified, scaling doesn't make sense with new itemizations for most champs. The reality is this game is declining.
Gold: 2,888.88
Jun 13 2018 06:24pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 07:11pm)
hit diamond 1 nearly master tier seasons ago. i think this game is declining rapidly in terms of design, originality, and balance. I've basically quit but I play a game or two per month. champ kits are severely over-diversified, scaling doesn't make sense with new itemizations for most champs. The reality is this game is declining.

See, I was right. There is no pleasing you. Failure to accept change + failure to adapt = your only real problem.
Jun 13 2018 06:37pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Jun 13 2018 04:24pm)
See, I was right. There is no pleasing you. Failure to accept change + failure to adapt = your only real problem.

Many seem to agree this game is falling. Design and animations is the only great amazing thing this game has going still. Most veteran players agree.
Gold: 0.09
Jun 13 2018 06:48pm
Considering the game's been out since 09, i'd say its about time for it to decline.
Jun 13 2018 06:53pm
Quote (LostInMyMind @ Jun 13 2018 04:48pm)
Considering the game's been out since 09, i'd say its about time for it to decline.

Unfortunately. Oh well there's fortnight and others emerging and I ain't got sh*t invested in tencent. guess im waiting for 2030's GameOrb or some sci-fi shit when I'm in my fucking 30's to play video games again.
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Jun 13 2018 06:56pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 04:11pm)

Lol you been stuck plat 5 forever....

Jun 13 2018 07:01pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Jun 13 2018 04:56pm)
Lol you been stuck plat 5 forever....

I've been unranked for 2 seasons now I think. Not keeping track. Denying that balance is inconsistent shows your ability as a player. The most skilled players would be best at determining balance, technically, but it wouldn't be fair in terms of Riot's balance team.

Also nobody want's the top 1% elite determining balance. It needs to be fair, but that's not how it is. The balance team is just shit. Would you not agree? Rather than attacking me, and P5 is nowhere near my peak rank + I don't know anyone on JSP who I've consistently duo'd with or have been on a ranked team with. Maybe some casual "ranked" with other fun people but nothing at all serious. Whether you're fucking silver 4 or gold v or diamond 1 you should be able to agree this game is, at best, flat-lining before entering a steep decline. Even champ design seems fine but the balance is dreadfully awful and over diversified.

This post was edited by EnigmaSeven on Jun 13 2018 07:05pm
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Jun 13 2018 07:11pm
Quote (EnigmaSeven @ Jun 13 2018 05:01pm)
I've been unranked for 2 seasons now I think. Not keeping track. Denying that balance is inconsistent shows your ability as a player. The most skilled players would be best at determining balance, technically, but it wouldn't be fair in terms of Riot's balance team.

Also nobody want's the top 1% elite determining balance. It needs to be fair, but that's not how it is. The balance team is just shit. Would you not agree? Rather than attacking me, and P5 is nowhere near my peak rank + I don't know anyone on JSP who I've consistently duo'd with or have been on a ranked team with. Maybe some casual "ranked" with other fun people but nothing at all serious. Whether you're fucking silver 4 or gold v or diamond 1 you should be able to agree this game is, at best, flat-lining before entering a steep decline. Even champ design seems fine but the balance is dreadfully awful and over diversified.

Post ur ign or sit down.... Your all ready know as a liar.
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll