d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Quitting Arc Totems, What Next?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 90.58
Jun 14 2018 07:44am
Quote (Goldbowser @ Jun 14 2018 05:42am)
BV like Hurricane would be really nice

Hell, even have it with a short skill duration. Still less time spamming the blades haha, but yeah lol
Gold: 8,485.00
Jun 14 2018 08:09am
Quote (Goldbowser @ Jun 14 2018 08:42am)
BV like Hurricane would be really nice

Like Hurricane from D2 or Sweeping Winds from D3 (where performing X increases the time) - just something outside from needing to full stop to cast to refresh. I don't know, maybe I'm just too picky, or maybe it felt too clunky for me.

I'm going to just continue playing around on Arc Totems while I browse for items for RF, who knows maybe I just hit a stretch where the build turns around on me. Like I said, I loved how it was similar to Trapsin in D2, but playing as a Trapsin in D2 felt more rewarding/safe/powerful than playing this in PoE.

Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jun 14 2018 08:04am)
Yeah true. Only difference is when you cast BV sometimes it feels like you're just "casting it", when compared to playing a Sunder build for example, your right click feels more immersive and impactful. Hard to explain.

Difference is: when you cast Sunder on mobs, they die. When you cast BV to start mobs, you don't have you full stacks up and it just doesn't feel as good / or your stacks end up falling off right when getting into combat and then doesn't feel great. It's just clunky to me.

This post was edited by RyanTBS25 on Jun 14 2018 08:13am
Gold: 90.58
Jun 14 2018 08:18am
Quote (RyanTBS25 @ Jun 14 2018 06:09am)
Like Hurricane from D2 or Sweeping Winds from D3 (where performing X increases the time) - just something outside from needing to full stop to cast to refresh. I don't know, maybe I'm just too picky, or maybe it felt too clunky for me.

I'm going to just continue playing around on Arc Totems while I browse for items for RF, who knows maybe I just hit a stretch where the build turns around on me. Like I said, I loved how it was similar to Trapsin in D2, but playing as a Trapsin in D2 felt more rewarding/safe/powerful than playing this in PoE.

Difference is: when you cast Sunder on mobs, they die. When you cast BV to start mobs, you don't have you full stacks up and it just doesn't feel as good / or your stacks end up falling off right when getting into combat and then doesn't feel great. It's just clunky to me.

Yeah, very true. I hear ya
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll