d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Pos Community
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic
Trade Moderator
Gold: 935,607.70
Trader: Trusted
Jun 13 2018 09:22pm
Quote (Avenged123 @ Jun 13 2018 06:42pm)
I woulda just took all of slam tbh.

tbh
Gold: 70,000.00
Jun 13 2018 10:49pm
Quote (Avenged123 @ Jun 13 2018 06:42pm)
I woulda just took all of slam tbh.

So u admit
Gold: 215.80
Jun 14 2018 07:30am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 12 2018 08:18pm)
He got the telebackslapslap, was np rly, more like ALoserLame tbh

https://i.imgur.com/yJ2gYYG.jpg

azureflame? wtf is that gay shit?
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 14 2018 11:21am
Quote (Riox @ Jun 14 2018 07:30am)
azureflame? wtf is that gay shit?

if you swap the letters around, use one of the E's twice, the L twice, and the R twice, you get "Free Earz LuL" with a left over M.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2018 02:00am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

You are a hypocrite man-child stuck on some B-game fifteen years past its prime. You will most likely die before you give up this weird pixel obsession, but it will be worth it because you showed that punk ass newb who’s the boss in this meaningless online community. Some weird, perverted sense of justice misguided by your dwindling testosterone seems to validate your ridiculous efforts. You rove around online claiming victory when you “beat” someone in a duel or even when you double-cross someone who mistakenly trusted your lying ass... who really lost here? Every time you log in to this decaying game you only contribute a little bit to your own depersonalization. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Seek help, go outside, touch a tree, read a book, anything. You don’t even know what is happening to you...

Hopefully you will wake up and destroy this pit in your life. Move on. There are so many better things in life. On the other hand, when you can’t have children because you wasted time here, not to mention the fact that 99% of you are barely healthier than a dead homeless man, your inferior DNA will die with you. Carry on, make this world better by dying off.

I will not be answering questions, feel free to contact your parents (shouldn’t be hard, you still live with them). They will agree with me.
Gold: 1,011.71
Jun 22 2018 02:03am
Quote (placenta @ Jun 22 2018 01:00am)
You are a hypocrite man-child stuck on some B-game fifteen years past its prime. You will most likely die before you give up this weird pixel obsession, but it will be worth it because you showed that punk ass newb who’s the boss in this meaningless online community. Some weird, perverted sense of justice misguided by your dwindling testosterone seems to validate your ridiculous efforts. You rove around online claiming victory when you “beat” someone in a duel or even when you double-cross someone who mistakenly trusted your lying ass... who really lost here? Every time you log in to this decaying game you only contribute a little bit to your own depersonalization. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Seek help, go outside, touch a tree, read a book, anything. You don’t even know what is happening to you...

Hopefully you will wake up and destroy this pit in your life. Move on. There are so many better things in life. On the other hand, when you can’t have children because you wasted time here, not to mention the fact that 99% of you are barely healthier than a dead homeless man, your inferior DNA will die with you. Carry on, make this world better by dying off.

I will not be answering questions, feel free to contact your parents (shouldn’t be hard, you still live with them). They will agree with me.

I feel like this is a c/p’d comment, but I also feel like this is sackshadow multi... idk.
Gold: 159.50
Jun 22 2018 02:05am
Quote (placenta @ 22 Jun 2018 02:00)

Complete noob thing to say, make game for ft5 bitch
Gold: 215.80
Jun 22 2018 07:36pm
Quote (placenta @ Jun 22 2018 03:00am)

:rofl:
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2018 08:07pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Jun 22 2018 08:05am)
Complete noob thing to say, make game for ft5 bitch

You made him post this
Gold: 159.50
Jun 22 2018 08:55pm
Quote (Rikid @ 22 Jun 2018 20:07)
You made him post this

He’s obviously not talking about me, i would be willing to bet that I’ve climbed more mountains in the last year than the rest of this forum combined. I’m out there! What do you do, sit on your couch and Netflix & chill with your laptop and a pack of hot pockets?! :bonk:
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic