d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Question About Haste
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 39,837.69
Jun 8 2018 11:09pm
Quote (devilslayer @ Jun 8 2018 11:57pm)
you're not supposed to run haste

you run hatred/herald of ice on mana and pop VAAL haste when needed

blasphemy - blood magic - random curse is used ONLY FOR PROCCING ADRENALINE, you turn it on, then turn it off immediately

seems you didnt read the guide :)

Quote (jalant @ Jun 8 2018 11:58pm)
guide says vaal haste, vaal gems now give the regular skill so select vaal haste on your skillbar

your auras should be hatred and a herald. blood magic + blasphemy curse is to proc the ascendancy buff adrenaline (turn it off and on then regen your life)

Im trying to follow as much/well as I can.. but Im pretty much new to POE so its like another language at this point

.... with hatred and herald my mana is cut in half and I half almost 0 health and I run out of mana instantly

This post was edited by EmericAn on Jun 8 2018 11:29pm
Gold: 4,230.00
Jun 9 2018 02:19am
Quote (EmericAn @ Jun 9 2018 07:09am)
Im trying to follow as much/well as I can.. but Im pretty much new to POE so its like another language at this point

.... with hatred and herald my mana is cut in half and I half almost 0 health and I run out of mana instantly

why do you have 0 health? the blasphemy + curse + blood magic is meant to be turned on then immediately turned off. Look at the Ascendancy. It's meant to proc Adrenaline. So if you don't have Adrenaline yet don't even worry about it. if you can't keep your mana then only use 1 of them atm (herald or hatred). If you are low lvl use Herald as hatred is based on your phys dmg which you won't have much of at low lvls. Once you help Alira you should have less mana problems but still use a mana flask. be sure to get the leech nodes. It isn't great in beginning but when your dmg is high enough it will take care of all your mana problems and you can start using both auras

And like others have said. Use Vaal haste not haste.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll