d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > E3 2018 Topic
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Jun 11 2018 08:23pm
Quote (Pinecones @ Jun 11 2018 10:12pm)
Underwhelming imo.

Quote (Pinecones @ Jun 11 2018 10:18pm)
Samurai game looks cool. I didn’t really care to see more about games I’m already familiar with. It’s neat to see last of us game play, as well as spider man, but I was hoping for some new stuff, and they dropped the ball pretty big in that category.

go look at the recent exclusives that came out for sony then look at the lineup of new ones they showed today ....underwhelming? wtf did you expect lol

the last of us 2
ghost of tsimushi or whatever
resident evil 2
death stranding
nioh 2
spiderman
kingdom hearts

some rick and morty creator game which will probably sell because of the fan base that shits got
control looked kinda meh but could be good

Gold: 4,643.63
Jun 11 2018 08:59pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Jun 11 2018 10:23pm)
go look at the recent exclusives that came out for sony then look at the lineup of new ones they showed today ....underwhelming? wtf did you expect lol

the last of us 2
resident evil 2
death stranding
nioh 2
spiderman
kingdom hearts

some rick and morty creator game which will probably sell because of the fan base that shits got

Last of us - looks great obv. Excited for
Ghost game - looks cool and different. I’m excited
Resident evil - Couldn’t have really cared less. I know it’s a hyped game and has a dedicated fan base, but I wouldn’t get this on launch.
Death stranding - looks boring as fuck imo. I’ll probably still get it but you’re a courier with invisible aliens?
Nioh 2 - didn’t play 1, so no opinion. I’ll get to it though.
Spider-Man - looks decent I guess. Not overwhelmingly good.
Kingdom hearts - meh

What I wanted to see more of are the games that we haven’t gotten much of. They showcased a from software game last e3 and nothing but that VR title was shown this time. I also would’ve like to have at least heard an update about ff7. Maybe announce some dlc for god of war. So many towers unvisited. Days gone had nothing, and isn’t really on the radar anymore for some reason.

I play almost every sony exclusive so I know it won’t live up to the recent monsters the company dropped... amen maybe I’m in the wrong here, but most of the showcase I couldn’t have cared less about. Only TLOU

Gold: 0.00
Jun 11 2018 10:26pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Jun 11 2018 08:23pm)

the last of us 2
resident evil 2
death stranding
nioh 2
spiderman
kingdom hearts

everyone already knew these games, and they have been announced already, so... yes underwhelming.
Gold: 29,775.84
Jun 12 2018 08:43am
Quote (Pinecones @ Jun 11 2018 09:59pm)
Last of us - looks great obv. Excited for
Ghost game - looks cool and different. I’m excited
Resident evil - Couldn’t have really cared less. I know it’s a hyped game and has a dedicated fan base, but I wouldn’t get this on launch.
Death stranding - looks boring as fuck imo. I’ll probably still get it but you’re a courier with invisible aliens?
Nioh 2 - didn’t play 1, so no opinion. I’ll get to it though.
Spider-Man - looks decent I guess. Not overwhelmingly good.
Kingdom hearts - meh

What I wanted to see more of are the games that we haven’t gotten much of. They showcased a from software game last e3 and nothing but that VR title was shown this time. I also would’ve like to have at least heard an update about ff7. Maybe announce some dlc for god of war. So many towers unvisited. Days gone had nothing, and isn’t really on the radar anymore for some reason.

I play almost every sony exclusive so I know it won’t live up to the recent monsters the company dropped... amen maybe I’m in the wrong here, but most of the showcase I couldn’t have cared less about. Only TLOU

What you'll find out about square since you don't seem to know, honestly I doubt FFVII comes out any time soon... honestly wouldn't be surprised if they push it back anywhere from 2-5 years.

They released the FFXV video on e3 I believe 10years before it actually got developed and they kept pushing it further back, which is why I was so disappointed with the product with how long it's been in development. The fact that they haven't said a single thing about FFVII post their initial launch clip makes me think it's going through a ton of production problems
Gold: 797.69
Jun 12 2018 08:54am
nothing rly exciting so far or unexpected

bethesda show leads imo

nintendo will probably steal the show tho
Gold: 394.00
Jun 12 2018 12:01pm
Microsoft (for a change) and Bethesda had great conferences. Ubisoft and Sony were average and ea and square were wasted of time
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2018 12:13pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Jun 12 2018 08:43am)
What you'll find out about square since you don't seem to know, honestly I doubt FFVII comes out any time soon... honestly wouldn't be surprised if they push it back anywhere from 2-5 years.

They released the FFXV video on e3 I believe 10years before it actually got developed and they kept pushing it further back, which is why I was so disappointed with the product with how long it's been in development. The fact that they haven't said a single thing about FFVII post their initial launch clip makes me think it's going through a ton of production problems

No, they showed ff versus IIRC, which got scrapped then turned into xv
Gold: 29,775.84
Jun 12 2018 07:19pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jun 12 2018 01:13pm)
No, they showed ff versus IIRC, which got scrapped then turned into xv

It was essentially the same game, it was showcased as versus but the main storyline was the same. There were disagreements with the original devs so it got scrapped and picked up by a new dev team that stayed true to the original versus story and built on it. Prod started in 2006 and it didn't get released until 2016. 10 total years which I said to build the product. FFVII remake was announced what? 4 years ago at this point? And still no word since then. It's become a sad franchise which sucks because they used to be one of the best story telling RPGs I've ever played. But I still have little hope at this point the game gets done any time soon let alone when it does it being a good game
Gold: 10,278.69
Trader: Trusted
Jun 13 2018 03:37pm
tlou 2 looks amazing, can't wait for that.

I was really excited for spider-man, but the latest gameplay trailer looks average imo. As long as they nail swinging around town, I'll probably get it
Gold: 15.00
Jun 14 2018 05:12am
Quote (Sunline @ 13 Jun 2018 22:37)
tlou 2 looks amazing, can't wait for that.

also cant wait. I still play tlou factions till today. Most underrated multiplayer game ever. Now Naughty Dog have confirmed, that there also will be a multiplayer in part 2. the hype is real
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll