d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Not Sure What To Do About My Girlfriend
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 90.58
Jul 12 2018 08:29pm
26 and no license? and u're thinking of marrying her? time to tell her to sign up on d2jsp already, my lord.

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jul 12 2018 08:29pm
Gold: 8,012.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 12 2018 09:00pm
Kick that loser bitch to the curb and find yourself a rich cougar
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2018 12:03pm
Quote (Era @ Jun 7 2018 05:33pm)
I'll try to keep it short for you guys..

Been with her for over 2 years and I got with her because she's probably the most loving and kind girl that I ever met. The issue that I have is that sometimes I feel like there's no future for us. As in like.. I feel like I'm the only adult in this relationship. I'm 25 and currently working a full time job that pays well and just got my first car, while she's 26 and just finishing up college. I pretty much had to beg her for her to get a job. She doesn't have her drivers license, or pretty much have any drive/motivation to do things that I feel like she should be doing as an adult. I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm starting to think about marriage but I have doubts about if she's the one. She also has terrible anxiety and depression so every time I try to talk to her about an issue (more recently her weight), she kinda closes herself off and doesn't talk or just cries. And it's frustrating because I'm trying my best to talk to her about these issues but most of the time it doesn't really go anywhere

you are a shallow piece of shit and the only woman you deserve is one who earns 4x your salary and dumps you for being the same immature fat sack of lazy talentless mumbling bumbling dog shit in comparison to herself, just like how you're treating your current girlfriend
fucking toodles, asshole
Gold: 2,107.00
Jul 14 2018 07:36am
In a relationship, you either grow apart or grow stronger.

It appears you're at crossroads. You're starting to visualize a destination and you noticed that her actions will you back.

So, is a person worth sacrificing a preferred lifestyle? Is it worth not living accord to your own ambitions. No. It's not. You only get one shot at this.

It's no one persons faults, it has more to do with personal ambitions, desired lifestyles, goals etc.

You could try to show her the benefits of getting her shit together, but some people rather not. Some people are honestly content making 10$ an hour. Good for them.

Best thing to do is explain the situation and offer her support and guidance. It's critical to help her understand that her lifestyle choices our inhibiting a certain lifestyle that you would prefer. If you want to go to X and she wants to go to Q. Of course a middle ground could be struck, as relationships due have a lot of compromise. However, at it could also be that the relationship has served its purpose and its time to move on.

Outside advice: easier said than done.
Gold: 345.00
Aug 7 2018 05:06pm
Quote (Era @ Jun 8 2018 02:33am)
I'll try to keep it short for you guys..

Been with her for over 2 years and I got with her because she's probably the most loving and kind girl that I ever met. The issue that I have is that sometimes I feel like there's no future for us. As in like.. I feel like I'm the only adult in this relationship. I'm 25 and currently working a full time job that pays well and just got my first car, while she's 26 and just finishing up college. I pretty much had to beg her for her to get a job. She doesn't have her drivers license, or pretty much have any drive/motivation to do things that I feel like she should be doing as an adult. I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm starting to think about marriage but I have doubts about if she's the one. She also has terrible anxiety and depression so every time I try to talk to her about an issue (more recently her weight), she kinda closes herself off and doesn't talk or just cries. And it's frustrating because I'm trying my best to talk to her about these issues but most of the time it doesn't really go anywhere

Find someone who shares your goals. If you want your partner to have a job, drivers license, etc. then thats your preference. If thats not what she wants then she is not your preference. Pretty Simple

When I started dating my current gf, Things like boating licenses came up, She doesnt drink so shes usually the DD on the road. Which means while friends and us are drinking, She can drive. So the deal was I pay for it shell get it. Bam! Compromise. She has her boating license and now i dont have to worry about getting a DUI on the water. Win win. just an example though.

This post was edited by ultrabandit on Aug 7 2018 05:06pm
Gold: 9,280.04
Aug 7 2018 05:33pm
"More recently her weight" say no more it's time to end it
Gold: 18,207.00
Oct 31 2018 10:27pm
Quote (James84 @ Jun 7 2018 10:18pm)
Since you kept it as short as possible I will also do the same.

Option 1: Tough it out, due to her issues. Find a way to crack her and open up and try to make things better. Might take time, but it's up to you.
Option 2: You've evolved to a point where you're able to realize; she's just not worth it, you don't want to spend time helping her, she's not ready to change, etc. So, move on with your life.

Good luck! :)

option 2 prob best choice but the point is, you need to make a move.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 4 2018 03:00pm
Carve mean words in her car.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll