d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > New Issue To Overcome
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 27.83
Jun 7 2018 10:43am
So my friends are a bunch of lazy kids.

Recently I got in touch with one of my older friends that I was really good friends with before I moved states and told him hey. We were good friends we need to start hanging out more and doing shit. I reached out to him because he actually does spend time with people and knows people that I could potentially meet, especially one of his girlfriends younger (sister or cousin) family member.

So I found someone who will come do shit with me where should I go or what should I do to meet people age 17-20? I am feeling better about my sadness and I think I’ve really gotten over it almost all the way and now I’m just sad we don’t have sex anymore. But now I’m nervous I found someone to help me and I won’t know what to do with the help
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2018 06:38am
Not quite sure what your getting at with your post, to clarify it sounds like you went through a breakup ( I read previous post) and now you are trying to meet up with old friends and reconnect?

And also you are looking for where to go and hang out?

If I summarized that well enough, I suggest doing things you enjoy or always wanted to try but never had the opportunity to.

Go to places you like to eat at, places that center around your interests or hobbies. Go to the gym and work out, just work on you being happy.

and uou will meet people with common interests and can go from there.

This post was edited by Captain87 on Jun 8 2018 06:41am
Gold: 27.83
Jun 8 2018 09:09am
Quote (Captain87 @ Jun 8 2018 07:38am)
Not quite sure what your getting at with your post, to clarify it sounds like you went through a breakup ( I read previous post) and now you are trying to meet up with old friends and reconnect?

And also you are looking for where to go and hang out?

If I summarized that well enough, I suggest doing things you enjoy or always wanted to try but never had the opportunity to.

Go to places you like to eat at, places that center around your interests or hobbies. Go to the gym and work out, just work on you being happy.

and uou will meet people with common interests and can go from there.

I’m trying to meet up with old friends that do things in life over my current that don’t. All in an attempt to find a girlfriend o have for awhile and to strengthen my old relationships
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2018 12:30pm
Quote (MichaelBoy @ Jun 8 2018 10:09am)
I’m trying to meet up with old friends that do things in life over my current that don’t. All in an attempt to find a girlfriend o have for awhile and to strengthen my old relationships

pretty much what i was trying to sum up, go catch up with old buddies reconnect have a good time.

when you're not hanging out with them go do things that interest you, its gonna be a lot easier when you meet a chick thats at a place that interests you and her both, you will already have something mutual to talk about and it breaks the ice alot easier.

otherwise man focus on yourself and just being the best you, that you can be.

Best of luck to yah!
Gold: 756.00
Jun 19 2018 08:22pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Jun 8 2018 06:30pm)
otherwise man focus on yourself and just being the best you, that you can be.

Great bit of advice. I'm strongly of the opinion that you need to be firmly comfortable and happy within yourself before you can let someone else in, in that way. Of course, it doesn't always quite work out that way; such are the subtle idiosyncrasies of human nature.

After lack of personal hygeine, personal insecurity and overt self-deprecation is probably the biggest turn-off to the opposite sex.

This post was edited by Mukhalif on Jun 19 2018 08:24pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll