d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Movie Club 10: Princess Mononoke > June 3 - June 16
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
Jun 13 2018 12:56pm
Quote (ChuzzeL @ Jun 12 2018 03:04am)
I always mix up the English and German tittles for foreign movies. By Chihiro I meant Spirited Away ofc.

Seems like everyone has seen it already, and here I thought I would recommend something that wasn't known by everyone ^^
Next time I try to pick something more exotic.

I rewatched spirited away last year for the first time since I was a kid and I kind of think it's overrated tbh.

Mononoke really held up though. Such a great film with a strong and important message. So relevant even today.

The animation is amazingly beautiful as well.
Gold: 6,000.00
Jun 15 2018 11:28am
Quote (DefinitelyNotKimmy @ Jun 12 2018 11:07am)
How miserable are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

Like you actually get upset when people hijack your threads?

That seems like an 8 or 9 to me

because you posted that's considered hijacking .. it is quite pathetic you let something or someone else decide you can't watch something and nobody knows what an ign Mononoke is please elaborate?
Gold: 150.00
Jun 15 2018 03:37pm
ughh..these movies are so good that it actually hurts to watch them.
hurts so much that after watching first howls then mononoke and then lastly spirited i stopped. before i die i will watch all of them but i just cant.
idk y im just weird like that i guess.
gotta pace myself.
Quote (ChuzzeL @ Jun 12 2018 05:04am)
I always mix up the English and German tittles for foreign movies. By Chihiro I meant Spirited Away ofc.

Seems like everyone has seen it already, and here I thought I would recommend something that wasn't known by everyone ^^
Next time I try to pick something more exotic.

doesnt have to be something exotic because even if we've seen it. we may have not seen it in like 13 years or whatnot. and besides a discussion is always nice to read.
can't help it that good movies are always going to be well known, especially by people who browse a movie subforum.

This post was edited by MutatedBeaveR on Jun 15 2018 03:40pm
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Jun 16 2018 06:03am
Quote (672 @ Jun 16 2018 03:28am)
because you posted that's considered hijacking .. it is quite pathetic you let something or someone else decide you can't watch something and nobody knows what an ign Mononoke is please elaborate?

You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about regarding the hi jacking. It was to do with wbmason. I suggest if you dont know something, probably avoid commenting, or you will just look like an idiot.

Also ign mononoke was a league of legends forum meme that all the weebs there posted 24/7. It was so bad it made that place almost unreadable.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll