d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > What The F.
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,450.00
Jun 2 2018 03:21pm
ok, what the actual fuck. I have changed my password 2 times, changed my email password 2 times. THIS FUCKING KID IS STILL ON MY ACCOUNT BUYING SHIT, PLAYING THE GAME, AND DELETING MY FRIENDS.

How the fuck can I contact Epic about this shit? It always directs me to this stupid ass article page with no relevant helping options or contact options. This shit is pissing me off
Gold: 100,283.29
Jun 2 2018 04:01pm
cancel your card or call them to block further charges and idk much about getting to epic but definately cancel ur card or call paypal which ever way he is using to buy vbucks
Gold: 5.00
Jun 2 2018 04:22pm
This happened to me a month or 2 ago, remove your payment info from your epic games account, change your password, then add 2 step verification.
Email Epic games. https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/portal/emails/new
Take screenshots of all the paypal receipts, bank transactions etc, attach those to the email.
Epic will do a blanket log-out so if anyone is still sitting logged on your account they will get the boot and no one can log in until they use a link sent to your email.
It will take a couple emails back and forth but Epic will do a full refund and you'll get to keep all the shit the russians bought with your money.
A 3rd party site they use to verify transactions etc was compromised and over 240,000 peoples information was stolen. (This might pose an ongoing concern for the future)

(I highly suggest never adding payment info to epic ever again, free games dont have the best security)

Makes you wonder how much of our ill-gotten money was part of this:

This post was edited by ouefnut on Jun 2 2018 04:37pm
Jun 2 2018 05:17pm
Quote (ouefnut @ Jun 2 2018 05:22pm)
This happened to me a month or 2 ago, remove your payment info from your epic games account, change your password, then add 2 step verification.
Email Epic games. https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/portal/emails/new
Take screenshots of all the paypal receipts, bank transactions etc, attach those to the email.
Epic will do a blanket log-out so if anyone is still sitting logged on your account they will get the boot and no one can log in until they use a link sent to your email.
It will take a couple emails back and forth but Epic will do a full refund and you'll get to keep all the shit the russians bought with your money.
A 3rd party site they use to verify transactions etc was compromised and over 240,000 peoples information was stolen. (This might pose an ongoing concern for the future)

(I highly suggest never adding payment info to epic ever again, free games dont have the best security)

https://i.imgur.com/RJ6AWGC.png

Makes you wonder how much of our ill-gotten money was part of this:
https://i.imgur.com/hVg5Y61.png

i dont have any payment's added to the account, they have been purchasing stuff from item shop with vbucks. made me use 1 of my refunds already. bought the stupid ass basketball skin. I fucking hate bball (no offense to anyone who enjoys playing/watching). I finally found the place to email them and sent them my concerns. Hope they do a blanket log-out. Which is what I really want overall. It should log you out no matter what if you change the password imo.
Gold: 59,215.34
Jun 2 2018 08:35pm
Did you dl any sort of 3rd party program
Jun 2 2018 09:39pm
Quote (Flopps @ Jun 2 2018 09:35pm)
Did you dl any sort of 3rd party program

for fortnite? no. only think i've downloaded since fortnite is a d2 run counter and upgrade OBS > Streamlabs OBS
Gold: 59,215.34
Jun 3 2018 01:26am
unlink stuff/change everything multiple times/double reg everything/restore computer to earlier date

e/ make sure you email epic support and let them know that your account has been compromised, they could put it on hold i imagine

This post was edited by Flopps on Jun 3 2018 01:26am
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll