d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Single Man Above The Age Of 30 > Possible Homosexual?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.10
Jun 12 2018 01:12pm
Quote (cloudkicker @ Jun 12 2018 04:18pm)
there are genotypes prone to cavities and there are genotypes that are highly resistant to cavities. likely depends on the quality of antimicrobial protein secretion by mucous membranes in the mouth.

I love it when you say secretions
Gold: 1.00
Jun 12 2018 09:45pm
Quote (kragujevac @ Jun 12 2018 03:12pm)
I love it when you say secretions

I'm glad I wasent the only one.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 15 2018 12:28am
Quote (GodisLove @ Jun 2 2018 05:28am)
Gonna research this, thanks for your input. I don't want to bleech and take the easy way out...

Maybe brush 3 times and brush longer? 5 minutes?

No probs. Honestly, I quit even using whitening toothpaste last year. I use fluoride mouthwash, and the better anti-cavity protection toothpaste, I didn't even see a difference in whiteness. The whitening parts of those products actually make your teeth more susceptible to cavities and can be bad for your teeth, such as causing sensitivity issues. Or that is what my dentist told me. I then went home and researched it as well.

I used to use whitening strips, etc. But, it's really not worth it in my opinion, they're expensive, tedious, and the whitening will only work for so long. I Brush twice (for probably 3-5 minutes yeah), floss, mouthwash. Get your teeth cleaned/whitened every 6 months or a year. They'll look fine. Supppsively electric tooth brushes are more effective too, I bought one, I like it.

I'm even an avid black coffee drinker. It's good to be conscious of your appearance, but the idea that your teeth having to be perfect white, screw it. I prefer the natural off white.
You can have good teeth (and healthier teeth) and a great smile without going through all that stuff.

My 2 cents. Do what you want bud, do research things though. I know there was some over the counter trick a lot of people were doing to whiten their teeth, but I looked into it, and it was really harsh for your teeth. It scraped away the enamel badly and only temporarily gave you whitening because of the enamel getting erased.

I go to the dentist every year and haven't had a cavity for years.

I think teeth like this look fine personally.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jun 15 2018 12:46am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll