d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > This Is Getting Way Too Complicated.. > Should I Just Give Up On Her?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 30 2018 03:20am
Quote (Mindfield @ Aug 28 2018 12:25pm)
I had really strong feelings for this woman. Taking care of her kids was never a problem for me. I loved her kids and they loved me.
Last week she called me and wanted to apologize, saying she made a huge mistake by splitting with me.
I was almost ready to discuss it when she admitted getting stoned and sleeping with some guy 3 days after we broke up.
That turned my mind upside down... I mean 3 days... seems like it was all planned.
So I told her she'll be just a memory in my mind and there's no chance of me getting back together with her. Was a tuff talk.

I'm a bit depressed now and feel betrayed, but also happy that I got rid of her. She was pure trouble.

That's a self-defining talk that will pave the way for the foundation of your life for years to come my man. Hold your head high. When you stick to your guns and your convictions it builds sincere confidence over time. You'll find you are able to more open and more proud of who you are when you date in the future. Tough talks are good medicine for the soul. You should be proud of yourself. It hurts because you cared. Dry your tears, close that door, and open the next.
Gold: 8,447.69
Aug 30 2018 06:54am
Quote (OverDoSex @ 30 Aug 2018 03:14)

Edit: just saw you made the right choice. Kudos! It will be rough, but just be glad that you don't have years under your belt with this woman, like I did with mine. Time will heal you. Go out to clubs, public events, volunteer, vacation abroad. Be safe, and once again... good luck!

Even better! I take motivation from one of our conversations when I told her that I will start working on my body.
I look athletic, but slim. When I told her I'll start going to the gym she laughed and told me: You can never get any stronger.
From this day on I had multiple times in which I've wanted to quit training, but every time I remember her words and motivate myself to keep going!
Change is going good so far. One day if I see her I'm going to thank her for that.
Gold: 8,013.34
Aug 30 2018 02:04pm
Quote (Mindfield @ 28 Aug 2018 21:25)
I had really strong feelings for this woman. Taking care of her kids was never a problem for me. I loved her kids and they loved me.
Last week she called me and wanted to apologize, saying she made a huge mistake by splitting with me.
I was almost ready to discuss it when she admitted getting stoned and sleeping with some guy 3 days after we broke up.
That turned my mind upside down... I mean 3 days... seems like it was all planned.
So I told her she'll be just a memory in my mind and there's no chance of me getting back together with her. Was a tuff talk.

I'm a bit depressed now and feel betrayed, but also happy that I got rid of her. She was pure trouble.

There is a reason why that women was left, and its a sin to be with divorced woman. Let her family or family of her ex husbant take care of her.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Aug 30 2018 02:05pm
Sep 10 2018 12:24pm
Quote (Fankytore @ 30 Aug 2018 22:04)
There is a reason why that women was left, and its a sin to be with divorced woman. Let her family or family of her ex husbant take care of her.

Her ex doesn't want her. Her family's not in the country.
She keeps hitting me every day saying she's sorry and wanna get back together.
I keep dodging these assaults 😁
Bitches be crazy 😁
Sep 10 2018 02:29pm
Quote (Mindfield @ May 27 2018 03:03pm)
Hi guys,

Before I tell you about my love drama, I just want to beg you to put aside the facts I tell you about this girl and her family and focus on our relations only.

So I've been in a relationship with this girl for 8 months.
She was married when we met, but haven't been living with her husband for more than a year. She has 2 kids, which is not a problem for me, because I love kids even if they're not mine.
So we met at work and hit up pretty fast. She's very good looking and I really like her.
She got divorced and I thought things will pick up from here, but it got even worse.
Ever since her parents left the country to work in Germany She's being quite weird, lieing me all the time, mostly about money. She's always in the middle of some drama with her pothead friends, which I don't approve. I always helps her out, try to calm her down, lend her money, which I never get back so far(currently over 2k eur).
Don't get me wrong, I don't care about the money and I don't want them back. I just want her to be happy, because she suffered a lot while she was married.
The problem is her treatment of me - all the lies, all the promises she made She's gonna quit smoking pot, all the meaningless drama when she's upset for a reason I'm not a part of... recently she sold a gold neckless I bought her for Christmas at a pawn shop..
All the signs show I should ditch her.. I know.. but I love her a lot, I love spending time with her and her children(which love me by the way), I like to see their smiley faces, I don't wanna just leave her raise those 2 kids by herself.. I can see how much She's struggling..
And yet I feel I'm not getting the treatment I deserve for being so good and helpful.

So what should I do?

a man once told me, show a woman your poor side, struggle side, and how she treats you then is how you know if she's a keeper.
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 10 2018 04:12pm
Quote (Mindfield @ Sep 10 2018 01:24pm)
Her ex doesn't want her. Her family's not in the country.
She keeps hitting me every day saying she's sorry and wanna get back together.
I keep dodging these assaults 😁
Bitches be crazy 😁

Make her your wench. Have her do everything.
If she doesn't want this you can just leave. If you get this. GG ur set.

Or

Sex her up occasionally.

Or keep doing what you do.

Gold: Locked
Sep 11 2018 01:58pm
Make things change if you really want it, if not then leave them like this but don't complain :D

Infy,
Sep 12 2018 01:22pm
Dude leave her. But first, give her the f*** of her life.
Sep 13 2018 01:30am
Quote (s0k @ 12 Sep 2018 21:22)
Dude leave her. But first, give her the f*** of her life.

I'll probably do that on Saturday 😁
I told her that I would have sex with her, but I don't wanna get back together.
She told me she would rather meet with me like this, than don't meet me at all.
Gold: 472.00
Oct 18 2018 02:03pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll