d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Photography > What Kind Of Cameras > Help With Setup Please
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 436.00
May 25 2018 10:16pm
https://goo.gl/images/dHH3iM

What kinda cameras are they using for the 3/4 view on themselves? Could anyone make any recommendations for a similar setup?
Gold: 95.50
May 27 2018 05:29am
Full frame camera with a 24-70mm lens. Maybe a 16-35mm if you're doing a lot of video work

If you want something cheap get a sony a6300 with a 24mm lens

or the kit lens that comes with it should be the equivalent to a 24-70

If its for computer broadcasting and streaming it may just be a nice webcam tbh

TV shows usually use very expensive cameras and lenses. They don't really use DSLR cameras like you would for photography. Some have very good video potential but if you're only shooting video you really just want a video camera.
Gold: 436.00
May 27 2018 08:12am
Im trying to make a filming vest i guess the picture didnt show up but im trying to recreate the vest from "celebrity paranormal project". Trying to go for more of the "blair witch" style than anything else.
May 28 2018 08:52am
Quote (DarkSiedge @ May 27 2018 09:12am)
Im trying to make a filming vest i guess the picture didnt show up but im trying to recreate the vest from "celebrity paranormal project". Trying to go for more of the "blair witch" style than anything else.

IDK what you're asking, man.

You can use any camera to film anything
Cameras aren't the thing to worry about, lenses are. As long as a camera has the capability of recording the resolution and frame rate that you want then it'll be fine.

If you have technical questions feel free to ask.
I can't help you with a 'filming vest' because idk what you're saying.
Sony a6300 with a kit lens is an amazing intro camera if you have no idea what you're doing or what you want.

Outside of that it gets very expensive to do film/cinema
Gold: 3,600.91
May 30 2018 07:23am
Quote (Bayonet @ May 28 2018 02:52pm)
IDK what you're asking, man.

You can use any camera to film anything
Cameras aren't the thing to worry about, lenses are. As long as a camera has the capability of recording the resolution and frame rate that you want then it'll be fine.

If you have technical questions feel free to ask.
I can't help you with a 'filming vest' because idk what you're saying.
Sony a6300 with a kit lens is an amazing intro camera if you have no idea what you're doing or what you want.

Outside of that it gets very expensive to do film/cinema

A6300 is far from an entry level camera. It is just as capable and other dslrs. The thing that makes it different is that it's a mirrorless dslr so its smaller and lighter.

I had a Nikon dslr and went to the a6300 just because it's more convenient with how much I travel.
Produces same quality pics and to be honest the picture is only as good as the person taking the pictures.
Settings are the same regardless of which camera but there are a bunch of tutorials.

If you have questions on the Sony mirrorless pm me.
If you want video go with the a6500 as it's better than the a6300 for video..
Jun 4 2018 09:01pm
Quote (Fallen619 @ May 30 2018 08:23am)
A6300 is far from an entry level camera. It is just as capable and other dslrs. The thing that makes it different is that it's a mirrorless dslr so its smaller and lighter.

I had a Nikon dslr and went to the a6300 just because it's more convenient with how much I travel.
Produces same quality pics and to be honest the picture is only as good as the person taking the pictures.
Settings are the same regardless of which camera but there are a bunch of tutorials.

If you have questions on the Sony mirrorless pm me.
If you want video go with the a6500 as it's better than the a6300 for video..

I mean I shoot sony as well so I definitely know. I don't mess with the crop sensors tho and went straight to the a7rII since I needed it for my business but yeah
and in all honestly its kinda their lowest end now. a6000 was replaced by it so yeah
he said cheap which is why I said 6300 and not 6500

This post was edited by Bayonet on Jun 4 2018 09:01pm
Go Back To Photography Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll