d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Cassia, The Fendzon
Prev1616263
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Jan 30 2019 11:24am
Quote (Tkamp @ Jan 29 2019 04:26pm)
+6 :thumbsup: :drool:
Great work!!! Just excited for any updates. Plus Lo his closer too.

What are new stats?

Quote (Fyla @ Jan 29 2019 10:24pm)
GZ on CTA :thumbsup: . +6 :drool:

Vex isn't that hard to obtain. You are very close ;)

Quote (Pious @ Jan 30 2019 08:54am)
That CTA.... :drool:

Thanks lads. ^_^
I actually haven’t tried the BO out yet. :rolleyes: I’ll snap a s/s next time I play after casting BO. I hope Vex or Ohm can drop soon, I want that ‘Fortitude’!

Quote (pocketwatch @ Jan 30 2019 09:06am)
Now that you have a cta I vote you go back to nm meph for eth hone sundane

Gotta make ‘Fortitude’ and kill Hell Baal first. :P Then maybe...

This post was edited by Revenants on Jan 30 2019 11:25am
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Feb 2 2019 06:53am
:drool: Oh look, the multi-account cheater magically got a perfect call to arms ladder RW, amazing.

"Retrovirus
#959 Sep 21 2017 11:43pm
Group: Member
Gold: 0.00

Well, well, well...

Lots has been said.

I am planning on taking an extended leavefrom the forum. I will still lurk, as I enjoy the community and players here. I think there is little chance to come back from a mistake as epic as the one I made, but I guess time will tell all.

I want to thank all those who chimed in. The positive reactions were appreciated because it made me feel like less of an asshole, even though in this case I know I still am. The critical reactions were also appreciated to remind me how fragile a system like this truly is. The ridicule and "shaming", so to speak, were well deserved.

I made a bad mistake and had a lapse of judgement that caused me to compromise the fun I was having and the fun I was enjoying on this sub forum.

I don't want this to sound hollow, but I do sincerely apologize for my choices and the strife that has precipitated as a result of my actions. I have betrayed a trust that many of you placed in me and wasted much of your time following my WTs. I never thought it would turn out this way, but shit happens...

It may seem like I'm running away, and if you think that, I don't blame you. But really the reason I'm taking an extended leave of the forum has to do with a thought I had after I was exposed. This community is very black and white. You're either legit or you're not. On the one hand, I do not see a way for me to continue to post WTs here as though nothing happened and as though I didn't compromise my integrity. On the other hand, I really do enjoy this sub forum, the discussions about builds and tactics, and I love making WTs. So who knows, perhaps one day I can return after all this has blown over.

I hope I can serve as an example of what not to do. I do not have any ill will towards anyone here and am truly sorry if this incident has left some of you pissed off or disappointed. I'm disappointed in myself as well. And to those speculating about me already making a multi, nah, I think I've done enough damage here and dishonorably take a leave of absence.

So, for now, thanks for the good times, the support, and allowing me to be a part of a small community of dedicated gamers. I hope you all continue to enjoy this old game that many of us still find a way to explore and learn from.

Peace."

Extended lie/10
cheaters can never leave this forum and the attention they gets/10

idiot lol gtfo

This post was edited by Melatonina on Feb 2 2019 06:54am
Gold: 2,780.00
Feb 2 2019 11:16am
Quote (Melatonina @ Feb 2 2019 06:53am)
:drool: Oh look, the multi-account cheater magically got a perfect call to arms ladder RW, amazing.

"Retrovirus
#959 Sep 21 2017 11:43pm
Group: Member
Gold: 0.00

Well, well, well...

Lots has been said.

I am planning on taking an extended leavefrom the forum. I will still lurk, as I enjoy the community and players here. I think there is little chance to come back from a mistake as epic as the one I made, but I guess time will tell all.

I want to thank all those who chimed in. The positive reactions were appreciated because it made me feel like less of an asshole, even though in this case I know I still am. The critical reactions were also appreciated to remind me how fragile a system like this truly is. The ridicule and "shaming", so to speak, were well deserved.

I made a bad mistake and had a lapse of judgement that caused me to compromise the fun I was having and the fun I was enjoying on this sub forum.

I don't want this to sound hollow, but I do sincerely apologize for my choices and the strife that has precipitated as a result of my actions. I have betrayed a trust that many of you placed in me and wasted much of your time following my WTs. I never thought it would turn out this way, but shit happens...

It may seem like I'm running away, and if you think that, I don't blame you. But really the reason I'm taking an extended leave of the forum has to do with a thought I had after I was exposed. This community is very black and white. You're either legit or you're not. On the one hand, I do not see a way for me to continue to post WTs here as though nothing happened and as though I didn't compromise my integrity. On the other hand, I really do enjoy this sub forum, the discussions about builds and tactics, and I love making WTs. So who knows, perhaps one day I can return after all this has blown over.

I hope I can serve as an example of what not to do. I do not have any ill will towards anyone here and am truly sorry if this incident has left some of you pissed off or disappointed. I'm disappointed in myself as well. And to those speculating about me already making a multi, nah, I think I've done enough damage here and dishonorably take a leave of absence.

So, for now, thanks for the good times, the support, and allowing me to be a part of a small community of dedicated gamers. I hope you all continue to enjoy this old game that many of us still find a way to explore and learn from.

Peace."

Extended lie/10
cheaters can never leave this forum and the attention they gets/10

idiot lol gtfo

Where's your proof? And perfect CTA is 6/6/4 if I'm not mistaken?

Go troll elsewhere..
Gold: 3,723.00
Feb 2 2019 11:21am
2019 and people still don't know retros multi when its been obvious :bonk:
Feb 2 2019 01:02pm
Quote (Pious @ Feb 2 2019 06:16pm)

Go troll elsewhere..

Im not trolling at all. Cta 6 is what it matters champion
Gold: 5,608.00
Feb 2 2019 09:22pm
I noticed it within 10 seconds, not gonna lie.
Gold: 22.00
Feb 6 2019 09:32pm
Been a while since I've been on the forums... great progress! Keep it up homie.
Gold: 3,723.00
Feb 15 2019 01:10pm
rip
Feb 19 2019 09:52pm
Quote (Pious @ Feb 2 2019 06:16pm)

Go troll elsewhere..

Local Time: 07:51pm
Last Post: 19 days ago

deal with it
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1616263
Add Reply New Topic New Poll