d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Goldfind Question
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
May 20 2018 08:54pm
Quote (Taurean @ May 20 2018 08:20pm)
Damn, i think you just inspired me to make a GF Barb right off the bat, in the new upcoming ladder, HC. Although it is tedious to gamble for so many times, it does yield a decent amount of rares for the time spent. And you make good points on gems, which are in high demand and give decent FG early in a ladder. That goes for mid runes too. Even NM Council Members gives good gold for the relative safe farming. A big point is that i play solo 99% of the time.

Normal Council Members, they do drop gold, and may drop some odd set and uniques, and also does give some experience and gold, but it is better to advance to NM as soon as possible.

Thanks for that motivational and passionate post ^^ May be the first season i actually ditch the usual Bowzon for a GF Barb instead. I mean, GF items can be stacked along the way. Even GF Charms of all kinds do drop quite regularly along the way.

Not to mention, gold can be sold for decent FG early ladder too.

Aren't rare items worth more on sc than hc? Since theres many pvper
Gold: 2,850.66
May 21 2018 03:54am
Mfing was always the fun part for me too, in Diablo 2. And I really dont like PVP. Is no fun to me at all.

And so I have to support this! GF is definitely the next level of mf. The post is just right, Uniques are worth nada. The only items you could "find" that are worth something are jmods and the +6 lightning +6 lightning mastery orbs. And those are blue.

Goldfinding is beautiful! Especially when you want to make a special character like a throwbarb and you need some gozu-show-off-weapons for him, you can just gamble for them.
Also you can goldfind in nonladder and still have fun. Oftentimes I dont have time/mood to start in the ladder and sell all my stuff like a madman.

GOLDFIND!

This post was edited by Timophinchen on May 21 2018 03:57am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll