d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > How Did You Become A Christian? > What Is Your Testimony?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2018 11:49am
I was kinda thrown into Roman Catholicism as a child and eventually kinda led astray and starting not living by very honest or good values by the time I was moving into my teenage years. Got into drugs and the whole nine yards into adulthood and eventually found an increasingly blatant form of evil through out the world, that even became obvious in mainstream media. Started researching what the elite societies of humanity were about and was very appalled to learn as much as I did. Continued researching and even got into stuff about fallen angels and the seed of Cain. Realized that a lot of old scripture was matching up with things that were happening. Started researching the watchers (titans) and how hyper collision and black matter has a correlation with predictions of evil in the scripture. HAARP, Project bluebeam, Project monarch, MK UTRA III, CERN, and Mandella. All these happenings are contributing towards a progressive evil and many people do not see it as so and would love to argue. It even goes as deep into enabling demonic and spiritual contact through our physical world, and interbreeding between human women and extraterrestrial beings. How God's of past cultures are revitalized and re-worshiped as history repeats itself, they all were in defiance of the true and the only Lord. People often think the divine council is humanly, but it was far from, it consisted of angels and spirits and often called upon disembodied beings. I learned so much stuff that eventually became logic of common sense if you're aware of the timeline in the progression of evil and the next coming of Jesus. Many don't realize he'd be coming back as the lion of judah, and not just to give another chance to be taken for granted. There's a lot of things fabricated by evil beings to lead you astray today, false prophets, corrupt sanctions of believers, nanoscience and technology with demonic influence. Media ridden with symbols and ownership through occult roots. At the end of the day I know all of this stuff is very real, but I do accept Christ as my savior and will do anything in my power to respect and appreciate him. I'm not always at my strongest but I wish to continually be ridden of sins, as well as always ask for forgiveness in all I've done that's wrong. God is good, the time is coming and the signs are all around us. The devil basically lost by using his influence over earth to prove to me both him and my God are very real.

This post was edited by playerinhiding on Aug 13 2018 11:55am
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic