d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ramadan Bombathon 2018 > - Nakba Day Edition -
Prev1515253
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
Jun 19 2018 10:45am
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Jun 2018 14:10)
and still politicians with their fake statistics try to tell us that germany has never been safer

if you ask a random state attorney or police officer they will tell you the exact opposite
just a few days ago there was a troubling report from freiburg, where a high ranking police veteran states that he has never seen that many sex attacks and the culprits are exclusively migrants

absolutely insane

I really wonder when the police, attorneys and security community start open rebellion against this madness.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 19 2018 11:27am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 19 2018 10:45am)
I really wonder when the police, attorneys and security community start open rebellion against this madness.

attorneys view a rise in crime as a financial opportunity.

police for sure have a gripe tho, just like when drugs creep into affluent communities. these are situations historically they haven't had to deal with.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 19 2018 11:37am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Jun 2018 19:27)
attorneys view a rise in crime as a financial opportunity.

police for sure have a gripe tho, just like when drugs creep into affluent communities. these are situations historically they haven't had to deal with.

he means state attorneys, the lawyers love it of course, especially those who are dealing with the endless circle of hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants fighting their rejected asylum requests
good old days, when people actually tried to make money on the free market, the focus is more on exploiting our own state now

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 19 Jun 2018 18:45)

many are already, but not enough
thats the reason i did eventually scrap my plan to join the federal police, i will not work for a state that undermines my work on a daily basis
the officers, who eventually have let these people in, must feel like clowns in a circus

i fear this will continue until the inevitable collapse comes
Jun 19 2018 12:01pm
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Jun 2018 19:37)
he means state attorneys, the lawyers love it of course, especially those who are dealing with the endless circle of hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants fighting their rejected asylum requests
good old days, when people actually tried to make money on the free market, the focus is more on exploiting our own state now

many are already, but not enough
thats the reason i did eventually scrap my plan to join the federal police, i will not work for a state that undermines my work on a daily basis
the officers, who eventually have let these people in, must feel like clowns in a circus

i fear this will continue until the inevitable collapse comes

the only upside of this is that the police will be disillusioned and embittered - which increases the chances that they will happily comply when the political direction truly changes and calls for a hard stance towards illegal and/or criminal immigrants, or for the mass enforcement of court-approved deportation warrants.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 19 2018 12:01pm
Jun 19 2018 12:08pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 19 2018 12:01pm)
the only upside of this is that the police will be disillusioned and embittered - which increases the chances that they will happily comply when the political direction truly changes and calls for a hard stance towards illegal and/or criminal immigrants, or for the mass enforcement of court-approved deportation warrants.

police have been complaining about the difficulty of police work in ghettos here in the US for decades with no real solutions offered. any complaints are always tempered by the lazy "you are just mad your job is harder" retort. Police hate mandatory arrests for domestic violence, but the humanitarian aspect outweighs this because it could in theory prevent a number of cases of abuse. i see the police outcry as having some effect, but not much.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 19 2018 12:11pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 19 Jun 2018 20:01)

my uncle works for the deportation unit of the hamburg police force and if you look at the time and effort it takes to get rid of a handful of people.....forget it
way over 1 million people need to be deported, which is impossible

the only way is to cut their entire welfare luxury, thats what they came here for, without it they will leave
those who will still remain afterwards, that should be a number of migrants you can handle

make asylum great again

Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Jun 2018 20:08)
police have been complaining about the difficulty of police work in ghettos here in the US for decades with no real solutions offered. any complaints are always tempered by the lazy "you are just mad your job is harder" retort. Police hate mandatory arrests for domestic violence, but the humanitarian aspect outweighs this because it could in theory prevent a number of cases of abuse. i see the police outcry as having some effect, but not much.

put the responsible people in a uniform for one day or two

This post was edited by ampoo on Jun 19 2018 12:12pm
Jun 19 2018 12:22pm
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Jun 2018 20:11)
my uncle works for the deportation unit of the hamburg police force and if you look at the time and effort it takes to get rid of a handful of people.....forget it
way over 1 million people need to be deported, which is impossible

the only way is to cut their entire welfare luxury, thats what they came here for, without it they will leave
those who will still remain afterwards, that should be a number of migrants you can handle

make asylum great again

vouch. cutting benefits for rejected or sentenced asylum seekers is the first step. this is exactly what the Netherlands and several other countries are doing, and it's super effective.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 19 2018 12:23pm
Jun 19 2018 12:42pm
Quote (ampoo @ Jun 19 2018 12:11pm)

put the responsible people in a uniform for one day or two

could have some positive effects, but the show Undercover Boss doesn't translate all that well to police work. if u had politicians on ride-alongs as a part of their office i'd vote for that in a heart beat. even if it was just 1-2 days a year.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1515253
Add Reply New Topic New Poll