d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Well What Would You Do?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,000.00
May 9 2018 02:11pm
In love with a lesbian,
this is going to be a short story just to get a proper explanation across

A few years ago I was looking to move to a new area I found these two lesbians that had recently been married and one of them bought a house, I got extremely close with one of them we literally would wake up and the first thing we do is meet up , we spend more time together than she does with her wife they seem to have literally no chemistry other than being from the same place and speaking the same language, I never see really any affection they act more like cousins maybe here and there some pecks on the lips and some hand grabbing but nothing like I'm used to seeing with any other relationship gay or straight. we spend right up to her going to sleep talking or playing video games, we flirt often but that’s with any friendship (I believe )she’s always offering me things before her wife when we’re all in the same room, almost anytime we go out she’s trying to pay for me rather than just splitting the bill or letting me get it that time. We consider each other best friends we can finish each other’s sentences, I can just give her a look and she knows exactly what I'm saying and vice a versa. we agree on everything. In 31 years I've never clicked with anyone like that, perfect sync we can have an entire conversation just with our eyes.. So after about a year of this I started to catch hard feelings not that I wanted to I wish I never had them at all but that can't exactly be controlled …. I attempted to back off and stop hanging out in hopes that those feelings might go away and we can go back to being friends and I would look at her as just friends this was about a year of that and it didn't work we started hanging out back to normal and now we are even closer than before and it’s just starting to hurt more and more each day, I don't know how to go about resolving that situation obviously confession would be a terrible idea any one dealt with a similar situation what did you do how long has it been and did everything eventually work out?

I doubt I will get anything of substances from here but considering I already typed up the story for another forum I might as well post it here at the least some people can laugh at my misery lol.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 10 2018 06:52am
Women love to have that one gay friend.
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2018 07:18am
She's married, she's a lesbian.

You need to see it as what it is.
Which is ultimately a waste of time if you're looking for a romantic prospect.

I wouldn't confess anything, she's married.
It seems out of place.
Gold: 28,296.01
May 10 2018 08:19am
the emotional purgatory of being damned if you do and damned if you don't

If you can control yourself around her and respect her marriage by not crossing boundaries I'd take the bullet and be thankful for the friendship and connection and just accept that romantically it's not meant to be

but I try to view things from a perspective of appreciation for what I have rather than focus on what I don't

only you can ultimately decide what you feel is best but I think a good friend is hard to find and they are usually worth the sacrifice to keep around.

Gold: 42.32
May 10 2018 11:58am
This happened to me once.
I decided to stop caring and just saw her as a friend. To this day, she is still a very very close friend and I regret nothing.

Also, I have told her I had feelings for her but explained to her that I knew it was impossible for us to be together.
Gold: 2.68
May 13 2018 03:48pm
be the guy in a 3 person relation
Gold: 1,495.80
May 13 2018 09:20pm
Quote (BBQSeX @ May 13 2018 04:48pm)

:evil:
Gold: 0.00
May 14 2018 04:27am
Quote (BBQSeX @ May 13 2018 02:48pm)

Probably more of an option than he realizes.

Women in those relationships yearn for a man now and then. Personally speaking.
Gold: 4,727.69
May 14 2018 10:05am
You pretty much have to accept the idea that the only real way to make it work in a healthy, functioning matter is to eat the whole ass
Gold: 1,683.69
May 16 2018 11:25am
Quote (Anton24 @ May 14 2018 05:27am)
Probably more of an option than he realizes.

Women in those relationships yearn for a man now and then. Personally speaking.

yes

bisexual girls needs a cock once in a while

you could be the chosen one
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll