d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Fortnite Duo Ladder/wagers > Cross Platforms (except Xbox)
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
May 4 2018 04:14pm
Quote (lFuzzyl @ May 3 2018 10:07pm)
Sabotage 4- use other builds at your own risk. Teammates are only not allowed to destroy your builds. That does not entail existing builds or their own builds they may be destroyed as pleased. So if player A places jump pad on ramp then player B goes to use shortly after player A would be allowed to shoot his own build down and if player B were to die due to fall damage player A would not be held accountable for sabotage due to the fact that it was their build and may destroy their own builds if desired.

This rule is retarded.

So they can just sabotage their shit for a jump pad while together and down you and just take ur money ?

yeah after thinking about it the only reason it's unfair because you can see the other teams location at all times so if you seen the other team running towards your jump pad you could premeditate their death w/o breaking any of the rules. Any damage done to the other duo will count as a loss. There may be rare situations where the friendly fire was completely unintentional, if that is a case save a recording and we can decide together if it was bm or not but I doubt we would have much of this problem.

/also fuzzy you think it would be a good idea just to let all platforms participate and the teams with an Xbox/ps4 players obviously can't compete against each other but I would still track all the wins so they could compete on the ladder for most wins, if we get enough teams it shouldn't matter too much and if it's all platforms I feel we could get the most teams.
Ex. Team
1. Fromage / gatorboyjosh / PC
2. Dabber / gatorboykyle / PC
Could challenge any team as they are both PC but I couldn't challenge your team Fuzzy cuz my teammate is Ps4, but if we get enough teams it shouldn't be a problem having 2-3 teams that can't que up

I'll donate 500fg + 2x Season 5 Battlepass for the team with the most wins at the end of season 4, once we get 5 teams in here I'll make an official neat thread :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Seouless on May 4 2018 04:22pm
Gold: 1.70
May 5 2018 02:05am
Quote (Seouless @ May 4 2018 03:14pm)
yeah after thinking about it the only reason it's unfair because you can see the other teams location at all times so if you seen the other team running towards your jump pad you could premeditate their death w/o breaking any of the rules. Any damage done to the other duo will count as a loss. There may be rare situations where the friendly fire was completely unintentional, if that is a case save a recording and we can decide together if it was bm or not but I doubt we would have much of this problem.

/also fuzzy you think it would be a good idea just to let all platforms participate and the teams with an Xbox/ps4 players obviously can't compete against each other but I would still track all the wins so they could compete on the ladder for most wins, if we get enough teams it shouldn't matter too much and if it's all platforms I feel we could get the most teams.
Ex. Team
1. Fromage / gatorboyjosh / PC
2. Dabber / gatorboykyle / PC
Could challenge any team as they are both PC but I couldn't challenge your team Fuzzy cuz my teammate is Ps4, but if we get enough teams it shouldn't be a problem having 2-3 teams that can't que up

I'll donate 500fg + 2x Season 5 Battlepass for the team with the most wins at the end of season 4, once we get 5 teams in here I'll make an official neat thread :thumbsup:

that sounds good man

im down ill solo vs any 2 people xD
Gold: 1.70
May 5 2018 04:56pm
Also you could do 1v1 for the team that cant crossplatform if one of the teams has a pc player ^^

Thatll solve them situations
Gold: Locked
May 5 2018 05:40pm
Quote (lFuzzyl @ May 5 2018 02:56pm)
Also you could do 1v1 for the team that cant crossplatform if one of the teams has a pc player ^^

Thatll solve them situations

When I get my PC back tomorrow I'll make new thread and rules that allows everyone to participate, this ones just a mess anyways
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll